Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man-e-faces
    replied
    I remember getting some of these MOTU magazines back in the '80's. Many of them had killer Earl Norem cover art - fantastic. Can't remember much about the articles inside, however. IIRC, these came out quarterly (four times a year). Here's a link with some of the poster art.

https://www.rediscoverthe80s.com/201...asters-of.html

Some of my favorite artwork here is:

The Land Shark w/Skeletor going into battle

Hordak in the forefront, with his minions behind him - under a full moon. This could easily be the poster for a horror film - excellent.

He-man riding a Lion while fighting Skeletor riding an Elephant.

The artwork based on the 1987 feature film.

Leave a comment:

• Speldor
    replied
    I just happen to have every issue complete with center poster.

Leave a comment:

• viendammage
    replied
    I see movie programs from the 80's at cons a lot, Alien, Willow, Rocky, Rambo, Star Trek, etc. Always ask if they have one for Masters but haven't had any luck yet!

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Cool. Sounds like a plan.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    This is something that will most likely happen in the near future. Requires buying old magazines off Ebay and scanning them. Could take a little while, but it is on the roadmap.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    started a topic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Magazine

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Magazine

Does anyone know if someone has scanned all of these and archived them? It would be amazing if this website had the entire archive available. I LOVED these magazines as a kid, but I don't have any of them anymore. I'd really be keen on seeing them again, so scans for everyone to enjoy would be ideal.

Maybe this could be a project for the website? Trying to track these down and get them all scanned and uploaded for us all (and future fans) to enjoy?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X