Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for your FAVORITE VINTAGE HORDE CHARACTER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Vote for your FAVORITE VINTAGE HORDE CHARACTER !

Who is your favorite vintage Horde character ? One choice only ! Poll will end on March 8 at 23:59...
    Hordak
    16.67%
    Hurricane Hordak
    0.00%
    Buzz-Saw Hordak
    0.00%
    Leech
    16.67%
    Grizzlor
    0.00%
    Mantenna
    0.00%
    Modulok
    25.00%
    Mosquitor
    25.00%
    Dragstor
    16.67%
    Horde Trooper
    0.00%
    Multi-Bot
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Mine was Leech until 1987, when I got Mosquitor

Comment

Wow I am all alone here. This poll has ended but if I could vote I would go with Grizzlor. Back in a time when renting movies from Blockbuster/random movie rental stores gave us horror movies such as Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween, Grizzlor came with the mini comic version of a horror comic. The Legend comes alive!! I remember loving that mini comic above all the other Evil Horde comics at that time officially making Grizzlor tops for me as far as the Evil Horde goes. Not to mention he was a cool looking Bigfoot type character. I never did get the black face version however.

Comment

Too late to vote in the poll, but I would definitely have voted on Multi-bot....which didn't look like it got any votes.

I know Modulok is probably considered the favorite of the two "take apart/connect" figures, but for some reason Multi-bot captured my imagination more. I found the robotic nature of this character interesting, and also found the appearance more unsettling/disturbing - which is a big plus for me I like how it can be taken apart/put together to make multiple bizarre characters. I don't remember if I ever had MB as a kid, which definitely makes me want this more. Both definitely have a strange "siamese-twin" vibe going on.

I hope both MB & Modulok are made in the Origins line. I would buy them both in a New York minute.

Comment

I had vintage Modulok and vintage Leech. Modulok is my favorite. I would try to stick Leech to a mirror.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X