Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What MOTU games did you collect as kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What MOTU games did you collect as kids?

What MOTU games did you collect as kids? My favourite was the "Battle for Eternia" board game. I really liked the plastic stands that it came with, which could work as action figure stands for the original figures. I also like call the gold power swords that it came with, which was an exact replica of as the toy power sword. The game also came with some great art work, like the the evil Horde painting that was used for the "Horde Trap".

Last edited by Black Zodac; 12-27-2013, 06:41 AM.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

I still have this game! I also had the pop up game....it's long gone though, so I can't give any more details than I think the box was orange???

Comment

I didn't really collect any of the games as a kid, as I was mostly just interested in the figures at that age. The "Battle for Eternia" game looks like a lot of fun, and I like how the figures can be used with the game. Very creative thinking on the part of the team that developed that game.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I didn't collect any of the games. But I do remember having a deck of MOTU cards with some of the characters on it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X