He-Man World - Forum Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man World - Forum Banners

LOVE the new art at the top what is it from? Also, the red comming from the mouth/inside of the castle, would look killer with a green glow like on the Powers of Grayskull card art!

Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

The awesome Castle Grayskull banner was done exclusively for the site by He-Man World member Rou-Man (Ali Roumani). Our goal at He-Man World is to feature exciting new art banners from time to time by various MOTU artists.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

The awesome Castle Grayskull banner was done exclusively for the site by He-Man World member Rou-Man (Ali Roumani).
      I love it! Great work Rou-Man!

Comment

That castle painting looks like something straight out of the vintage line. Very well done!
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Love the new banner. Very cool that it was done by a forum member!

Comment

Great Banner - I guess the site is officially legit now! LOL
            “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
            Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

I'm glad that you like the artwork, the vintage box art was always a source of inspiration for me A big thanks goes to my rebellion friend "Captain Atkin" for displaying the artwork and for the great effort made to bring this site to life !!

Comment

Rou-Man, wonderful work. its amazing. are you a full time artist?

Comment

Originally posted by TechTrek View Post
                  Rou-Man, wonderful work. its amazing. are you a full time artist?
                  No I'm a creative director but illustration is my passion

Comment

• TechTrek
                    TechTrek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    creative director sounds cool too! can't wait to see more of your work!

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's great to have you around Rou.

It's a wonderful art. Looks really good for the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rou-Man View Post
                    I'm glad that you like the artwork, the vintage box art was always a source of inspiration for me
                    Mission accomplished! I'de love to see what you do with Snake Mountain, Eternos City, Crystal Castle, The Fight Zone and the 3 Towers!
                    Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

Wow, this site really started with a bang! I love that new banner too (only a crazy person wouldn't!), and am happy to be here with so many old friends.

Comment

From time to time, He-Man World posts new banners from artists who are MOTU fans. This month we post an exciting new banner from Emiliano Santalucia, featuring Tung Lashor, He-Man, and Stratos!

Comment

Coolness. Can't wait to see the other banners in future!

Comment

Here is the banner we put up on April 1st, to celebrate everyone's favourite MOTUC character...

The logo was designed by DJ Force, and the toy photo was by taken by Sallah.

Comment

Here is the banner we put up in honour of BLADE on April 15th, during his action figure's sale at Mattycollector.com.

Comment

Here is the banner we put up today to... ahhhhh..... "celebrate" the hot mess that is Baby Skeletor!

This hilarious banner comes from Joe Amato

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
                                  GREP-A-TOR commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I love it, these banners have all been full of win.

Heh-heh! This totally makes me think of Robot Chicken.

Comment

Here is a cool new banner featuring Skeletor by Chris Faccone!

Chris Faccone is currently working on a cool barbarian project called "Savage Conquest". You can check out the cool artwork, prints and toys at https://www.facebook.com/savageconquest

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
                                    GREP-A-TOR commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    awesome work, another incredible banner

• Mechanizor
                                    Mechanizor commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I like this one a lot.

Awesome image!
                                  "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Oh man, that's one of my favorites. So great!
                                    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

holy cr*p!

That is one bleeping cool skeletor.

Comment

A fun banner for our 1 Year Anniversary from D.M.

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner-01j.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	33208

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                                          A fun banner for our 1 Year Anniversary from D.M.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n33208[/ATTACH]
                                          Yet another reason for me to hate on Orko.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post

Yet another reason for me to hate on Orko.
                                            Don't worry. Orko is setting things right!

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner-02a.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	33262

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                              Mechanizor commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              LOL, now you made Emiliano proud!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X