Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...

Comment

MERRRRRRRY CONSUMERMAS!! Buy more stuff...especially MOTU...!!

Comment

Merry Christmas guys!

Click image for larger version

Name:	10869862_10203351700981998_7248369061391660473_o.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	33361
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice find!

Happy Holidays to all around this planet.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Click image for larger version

Name:	christmascaroling.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	33365
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

“A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

"...he's WHAT? Performing MARRIAGES? Between CHILDREN? No, of course god won't sanctify...well, STOP them before they get their clothes OFF!"
                  Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I've had one of the most amazing Christmas in quite a few years. My dad came to visit me, and finally met my boyfriend, who I've been coupled with for nearly 12 years. There's been so much drinking, and eating, and catching up with all my fantastic friends and family, I had forgotten what this time of year really feels like. The weather has been lovely, and very condusive to enjoying the sights of the winter season.

This month also marks 6 months with my first tenant in my new home, an amazing man that pays the rent, helps me out around the house, and makes omlette's shirtless (while flexing his big black muscles). Yeah I'm kinda spoiled there guys. Heh.

As for my holiday score, well, I spent 30 min circling a parking lot with some friends today. That was great! Yes no massive boxing day consumer bliss for me. I opted to just enjoy the day, have some eats with some friends. Maybe do the buying blitz another day. Upcoming I have some live music shows to attend (I have a few band friends), and my boyfriend's got alot of sexy new underwear to show to me when he gets back from his parents house.

Sadly, this past week wasn't without some pain. My coworker's friend and roommate died unexpectedly, and as a result I've had to give up some of my days off with my family to cover her shifts at work. He was only 28 years old.
                    The experience has given me a chance to reflect on some of my own life choices, shed some some of the negative, and really, deeply appreciate the positives. Friends, family, closeness, and spending time, what limited time we have on this planet with those that matter.

Yes, truly I've had a great few weeks, and I hope you people here have felt some cheer, and hopefully a new positive outlook for the coming year.
                    Last edited by Sky Runner; 12-27-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

I've had some troubles getting into the holiday spirit. Personal life's been rough. The last few years just haven't been the same. I feel like the world has changed and so has people's attitude. Its more of a consumer holiday instead of a spiritual holiday. People seem to get more aggressive and selfish this time of year. The scams come out in full force. Black friday seems like a violent mosh pit. I just don't get it. I guess others forget to.

What I did was I packed gifts at the church for kids in 3rd world countries just to feel like i 'm on the right track.

I watched the Christmas shoes which reminded me to count my blessings. Then John Lennon's imagine played on the radio today and I remembered the world is a darker place today but hope still lives.

I think that helped my mindset finally. Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy life to the fullest and help when you can even when you don't really want to. Peace!
                      “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wouldn't say that people have changed too much, you can go to Youtube and watch store footage from the 80s of mom's fighting over Cabbage Patch Kids. We just have more exposure to it, so therefore it seems worse. Guy drives SUV through Apple store to steal ipods. Kid stabs kid to steal Nintendo DS. People camp outside stores at 2PM is -20C to horde 30 TVs to resell them on EBAY. Nothing has changed, just don't think about it.

My boyfriend told me something today that I never considered. He said that he's seen resumes come through his office where people (the lazy, selfish welfare cases, sucking money from the system, because there aren't enough checks and balances) dilberately write phrases like "I'm always late", mispelling simple words and leaving half the fields blank, to look like a terrible perspective hire.

As long as their social care worker gets the "Yes he appiled here." answer when they call to ensure he's doing his due dilligence, no further investigation is done, and lazy, leech, fat, drunk, deadbeat loser Mr ________ gets to go crash on his friends couch, eat Cheetos and wait for his next government cheque.

Focus on the good.
                        Last edited by Sky Runner; 12-27-2014, 11:26 PM.

Just found this awesome picture and thought I'd share it!
                      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X