He-Man Fanfic Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man Fanfic Story

Hey there. I'm looking for anyone on this forum interested in collaborating on a possible fanfic focused on Snake Mountain. If there are other writers on here, I'd love to connect

Hi, I'm a fanfic writer, too, currently working on a story concerning future Eternia and the ongoing battle of good vs. evil, including He-Man's and Skeletor's sons, Dare/He-Ro and Malkyn/Skeleteen.
    I'd like to know more about your fanfic idea/plot, so feel free to pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
      Hi, I'm a fanfic writer, too, currently working on a story concerning future Eternia and the ongoing battle of good vs. evil, including He-Man's and Skeletor's sons, Dare/He-Ro and Malkyn/Skeleteen.
      I'd like to know more about your fanfic idea/plot, so feel free to pm me.
      I sent another message. Yet, I was curious if you're on Discord.

Comment

I sent you a message concerning my email address. I'm not on discord, why should I? Could it be that you confuse me with Green Goddess?
        Because I didn't get a message. I just sent you one and hope you received it. You can email me anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
          I sent you a message concerning my email address. I'm not on discord, why should I? Could it be that you confuse me with Green Goddess?
          Because I didn't get a message. I just sent you one and hope you received it. You can email me anytime.
          I tried emailing you.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletorLordofEvil17 View Post

I tried emailing you.
            I've received your email and replied to it!

Comment

Thanks for your message. I emailed you again. If you haven't received my email by now, just read my pm. It contains the email text.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X