Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Welcome, and don't forget to bring a towel!

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
    Welcome aboard Stevan, and enjoy the new madness.
    You bet I will enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    commented on 's reply
    Some countries out there have my name in variations from what I have been told. In former Yugoslavia we have names Stevan and Stefan which are pretty much the same
    In Hungary it would be Istvan
    In spanish speaking countries it would be Esteban
    Sounds like a universal name. Thanks for the welcome dude

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Welcome aboard Stevan, and enjoy the new madness.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Hi Stevan. YOu share my brother's name and spelling. I've never met anyone who spelled their name the same as him. Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    replied
    thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    About time you posted here Stevan! Don't worry, you won't be shouted down by a bunch of Matty apologists here.

Leave a comment:

• LEOHOSS15
    replied
    Hello He-Man World!! my name is Morris,but I go by LEOHOSS15. I have an interest in just about everything from the 1980's.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Hey Stevan! Good to see you have joined us here at the new forums

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    started a topic Hello new member here

Hello new member here

My name is Stevan by birth born in Serbia. Have been living in Canada for many years now. I had fanatical interest while still in Serbia in MOTU. This hobby continued in Toronto. Aside from MOTU (80's)MOTU200X and MOTUC I also collect TMNT any era,Marvel legends and DC Direct. I am a member at www.actionfigurenews.ca and used to be member at he-man.org until one day I got sick of some people there who were so arrogant and stuck up. Also I do not have a high opinion of Toy Guru after all the troubles he put the fans through. This wonderful site was recommended to me by a good friend of mine (also a collector). I hope to read the posts and comment in threads. Thank you everyone

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X