• Show
Clear All

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    YESSSS!!! VENOM!! \m/ \m/

Leave a comment:

• barrasco
    replied

If you're looking for tolerance you've reached the right place. This site is tolerant to those who want to complain about everything as much as it is to those who want to feel happy about anything.
    Last edited by barrasco; 05-10-2014, 02:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    WELCOME ALL! Be sure to see what I have posted so there are no double posts about complaints about Scott, lol. The Great Rebellion grows stronger!

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    Welcome! I only joined a week ago myself. Couldn't even get INTO He-Man.org. Oh well! This place rules all the same.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Welcome around Jdubya, and if you'd take the time to brows around the older threads, I think you would like what you see.

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    replied
    Welcome to the forums!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Glad to have you as a member. I hope you enjoy the site

Leave a comment:

• Jdubya88788
    started a topic Glad to be here!

Glad to be here!

I am hopeful this site is tolerant of complaints - even extreme complaints as long as posted appropriately and within the rules. Tolerance is key and He-Man.org has become untolerant of those who are fans that have complaints. Thus I have decided to dedicate my time here. I will absolutley post when I see something positive, but I am not the type of person to silence myself when I am not happy with something - especially when its been a reoccuring theme with Matty. Anyway nice to meet you all...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X