X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! New member here!

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here and this is my first post
    I'm 36 years old and have been a He-Man fan since the very beginning when the first figures came out in Germany. Pre-Filmation times
    I'm hoping for a more open minded communication on these forums than at the org, where I often feel I can't express my opinion the way I'd like to... Thanks to the creators of this page for offering an alternative!
    Cheers!
    Spirit, Charger and Arrow for MOTUC!

Express away Grayskull's Lost Son and feel free to let it all out so long as you go by the forum's very reasonable rules... That''s why we're here in the first place.

So welcome aboard and make sure that you enjoy your time around. BTW, I'm a bigger fan of the Pre-Filmation era, Alcala era and the 200X/MYP.

Comment

Welcome Lost Son!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Welcome to the forums
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Welcome! I've noticed a similar theme to a lot of initial posts--a desire for greater freedom of expression here, than is available on certain...other sites. Well I hope you find that here. Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you! I've been reading a lot and posting a bit and I think this is the right place for me

Comment

Howdy-Ho!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X