Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All New Lady In The Rebellion

Hello everyone,
    I've come to join the Rebellion I'm 30, live in Wales, UK and am a fan of She-Ra (and more recently He-Man). My fave characters are She-Ra, Catra, Mermista, Swiftwind, He-Man, Evil-lyn, Skeletor, the Sorceress, Shadow Weaver and Perfuma (I like her in the episode Flowers for Hordak). I like Frosta but I prefer the way she looks and her powers to her actual personality in the cartoon.

I collect the 80s toyline and have She-Ra, Catra (2nd version), Frosta, Glimmer and Mermista. And have now also started collecting MOTU Classics (I'm hoping to subscribe to club etheria when subs open again this month). I'm looking forward to them making Mermista. My first figure arrived this morning, my Adora that I bought off ebay. My She-Ra (and Battle Teela) are on their way from Matty Collector. And I have the Star Sisters on the way (should arrive tomorrow) that I bought off ebay.

I'm looking forward to taking some pics of Adora 'transforming' into She-Ra she's currently in the sword pose on my bedside table lol. I do hope to get Swiftwind someday but I'm getting married in November so I can't afford Swifty just yet.

Anyways thanks to Captain Atkin for approving my request to join the forum and hello everyone

QueenOfCorpses
    (the user name derives from my love of zombie films since my fiance met me he has noticed a vast increase in horror films in the dvd collection)

I don't do forum welcomes very often, but you've got a cool name.
    I make my own MOTU video games. Wanna see?
    http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie
    http://wallbie.deviantart.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors

Comment

Welcome to the forums
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

thanks both

Comment

Howdy-doo!

Comment

Welcome!!!!!
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Hello QueenOfCorpse, welcome abroad and enjoy your stay.

Comment

Nice to meet you!
                Spirit, Charger and Arrow for MOTUC!

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Comment

Greetings! Hope you enjoy your new MOTUC figures as much as your vintage ones. I too am a huge She-Ra fan, though I didn't become familiar with her side of the mythos until I was an adult. I really found it compelling, once I started delving into it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X