Thought I should introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I should introduce myself

Hi my name is Kelton, went by Zatoichi on the he-man.org forums. Used to post mainly on the uk delivery thread and some custom threads, heard about this forum on Emiliano's facebook page been here a couple of weeks and feel far more welcome than i ever did on that other site.

Welcome Kelton. As with you I'm on the org as well. But this place has been far more friendly & proactive about things. It's great to have a new place to talk about MOTU.

Comment

Hi Kel-Ton! Welcome to the forums
      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Hi and thank you

Comment

Welcome board, Kel-Ton!

Comment

Hi Kel-Ton! Great to have you as a member on He-Man World. Hope you enjoy the site!
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

It's always nice to see new members joining. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Hello Kel-Ton Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to the future!
                  “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                  Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Wait, are you saying that your IRL birth name is "Kelton" If that is the case your parents rock!
                    Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

• Kel-Ton
                      Kel-Ton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi, sorry for the very late reply, yeah my birth name is Kelton. My dad picked it he's a big Roy Orbison fan and its Roys middle name.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X