Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, all.

Very quickly:
    -Longtime fan of Masters of the Universe among many other toy properties.
    -Longtime toy collector, but starting to wind that down.
    -Longtime lurker on the .org but never willing to subject myself to whatever hoops were required to actually join.
    -Administrator on The Unreal Spawn Board.
    -Regular commenter on Poe Ghostal and It's All True.

Want to support this effort to build an alternative place for fans to gather and discuss the property. Love the MOTUC line, but have developed a white-hot hatred of how it has been managed. Hoping to meet like-minded folks so that, together, we can foster our positive feelings for the property and block out the negative. Thanks to the management, I am having a hard time taking any pleasure in my collection, and I want to rectify that as best I can.

Other:
    -Unrepentant Horror Hound with primary interest in pre-1970's horror.
    -Metalhead and classical music fan (let's hear it for extremes!).
    -Marvel Thor fanboy through and through, though I stopped reading comics ages ago.
    -Speaking of comics, classic Lobo rules, New 52 Twilight Lobo drools.
    -Other favorite toylines include G.I. Joe, Transformers, Marvel Legends, Universal Monsters, Xevoz, Hellboy and Lego Monster Fighters.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey Dark Angel! Welcome to the forums

Despite issues with the management of the MOTUC line, I'm glad you are still a fan of the action figures. I always remind myself that it is the Four Horsemen who are the real stars of the show, and that I am supporting their artistic vision when I buy the action figures.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Nice to meet you, look forward to the posts! great to have you here!

Comment

Welcome to the forums Dark Angel!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard...

Comment

Sup pal? Welcome. I mostly lurk, rarely post at Poe Ghostal andand IAT, so good to see a "new" familiar face.

Hi Five in regards to Lobo. How bad ass would a MOTUC scale Lobo be?

the white hot hatred for Mattel runs deep in my veins. We need protests signs at conventions. "Mattel burn in Hell" LOL .
              Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X