*witty Subject here*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *witty Subject here*

Those who have seen the name pH6 know pretty much what to expect. For the others... I got my first MotU, Teela, on my 7th birthday. Then Roboto, Sy-Klone who bece the first I bought myself and was usually the last man standing after the epic all-out wars...let's skip a few years, shall we? In 1992-1994 was a period I was too 'grown-up' to buy toys. Until that day I saw a Roton at a flea market. Did not buy it, but when I got home I dug out my old MotU and NA. Next day the Roton was gone and I decided such won't happen again. And since then I've gathered almost complete collections of vintage, NA and 200x. And although I'm known to be a She-Nayer, I'm also the man with the largest collection of PoP in Finland. I am toy collector first and foremost but I do try to collect everything MotU. Part of my collection was on loan in a museum about a decade ago and it even made it to the morning news on national tv. Besides MotU I'm into vintage home computers and videogames. Mainly Commodore and Nintendo. And WWF era wrestling.
    I would still buy the infamous Stick-Man in all other lines but Classics

Welcome to the forums pH6!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

* gives the old guard secret handshake.
        Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

• pH6
          pH6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Quasi my ass

Welcome! More Finns to rule them all!

Comment

• pH6
          pH6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Finnish MotU forum rule...wait a minute!

The Oulun is here! Run from this Käärmemiehet, or face the wrath of his Kärpät!
        “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X