Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I'm new to this site. However, I'm curious if anyone is interested in a story idea I had for Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. I've re-imagined the world a bit, and would love someone to discuss it with and who'd be willing to help me with it.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks.

I'm someone trying to become a writer so I'd be interested in what you're pitching. Your best bet is to post a thread in the custom creations part of the forums. Most folks are busy but I'm sure you'll get views of people checking it out. There's alot of lurkers around here as well.

Welcome to the forums!

ETA: Sorry the fan art, fan films, and fan fiction section might be more suitable for your pitch.
    Last edited by Andy; 10-24-2019, 06:46 AM.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

• SkeletorLordofEvil17
      SkeletorLordofEvil17 commented
      Editing a comment
      So would you be willing to help me with it?

Also, I can email you.

Or do I need to pitch the idea on that section?

• Andy
      Andy commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly check my PM's here more than I do my email.

I'm always up for a good brainstorm so yeah I would be willing to participate. If you decide to pitch your idea publicly then you may get others to contribute too. It's all up to you!

• SkeletorLordofEvil17
      Editing a comment
      I think we could make a Google Doc.

So you'd be willing to do be Skeletor for it?

Comment

First of all, welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time as well as, of course, posting here on the forums!

Originally posted by SkeletorLordofEvil17 View Post
      I'm new to this site. However, I'm curious if anyone is interested in a story idea I had for Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. I've re-imagined the world a bit, and would love someone to discuss it with and who'd be willing to help me with it.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks.
      What kind of fan project do you mean exactly? Is it some kind of custom you have in mind, a fan fic or something quite different?
      When I read "story idea", I instantly thought of a fan fic story about Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. I'm always interested in reading fan fics on MotU!

Comment

• SkeletorLordofEvil17
        Editing a comment
        It's a fan fic, and I think I'd like to share it. Yet, I don't know if you write as well. I'd love to collab!

Originally posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
      First of all, welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time as well as, of course, posting here on the forums!

What kind of fan project do you mean exactly? Is it some kind of custom you have in mind, a fan fic or something quite different?
      When I read "story idea", I instantly thought of a fan fic story about Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. I'm always interested in reading fan fics on MotU!
      Do you have an email or Discord by chance?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X