No announcement yet.

WTB: Teela / Green Goddess helmet head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Teela / Green Goddess helmet head!

UPDATED: I'm looking to buy Teela's gold helmet head, or the Green Goddess head. If anyone has an extra head that they would like to sell or trade, please drop me a line

Click image for larger version

Name:	teelaclosehelmet.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	16512
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Good luck with that! lol. This is one of the most coveted figures in the line and pretty much nobody is going to part with the second head. I think your best bet is to try and buy the whole figure again or use a goddess head and paint it instead.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
      Good luck with that! lol. This is one of the most coveted figures in the line and pretty much nobody is going to part with the second head. I think your best bet is to try and buy the whole figure again or use a goddess head and paint it instead.
      That's a very good point. I could actually use either of these heads for a custom figure I'm working on. Will take either one if anyone has an extra one up for grabs

Comment

What does she go for on EBAY these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Runner View Post
          What does she go for on EBAY these days?
          Teela goes for around $125 - $300. I'm just looking for the helmet head; no interest in a whole figure.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X