He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #19

CraveOnline has an exclusive preview of HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #19.

You can check out the first 4 pages by clicking
    HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	He_Man_MOTU_19_Print1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	31750
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

This cover sucks IMO...

Comment

• D.M.
      D.M. commented
      Editing a comment
      Meh. Sucky cover for a sucky comic book series.

• Jukka
      Jukka commented
      Editing a comment
      Curious.

Why does this particular cover suck? Like is it Stjepan's art that you don't like?
      Composition?
      What exactly?

Also while on the subject, Mechanaizor and D.M; what cover would not suck. But look better?

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      The abstract look between the two subjects isn't harmonious IMO, and the composition itself isn't too attractive. I prefer a unified look with a classic comic book art style for MOTU.
      These series have become an experimental ground for the artists to do whatever they feel like without paying too much respect to the common MOTU reader or even to the DC reader for that matter.

Not trying to be a jerk, but I have an honest question: Has this comic series even begun to make any kind of sense? I got the first six or eight issues and just gave up - if there was anything like a logical plot thread to follow, it was not evident at that point.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know where they're going with it!

Comment

this issue was terrible. they abandoned the previous plot with this "power of eternity" nonsense. at least the attack traks looked kewl
        http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

I for one have started to enjoy them, the first run where every one lost there memory was just god awful, but I'm starting to warm up to them a bit

Comment

I have to say honestly there are moments when the book goes good and then things go all over the place but i think now with Dan Abnett writing it himself (and not based off some other guys story) it may pull together...

One problem I had was the idea that Keldor now being a STEP-brother has no true claim to the throne, which i believe takes away a more reasonable idea why he turns on Randor and Eternos.
            Last edited by Nemisythe; 01-18-2015, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X