DC Comics Sept 2015 Solicits – HE-MAN: THE ETERNITY WAR #10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Comics Sept 2015 Solicits – HE-MAN: THE ETERNITY WAR #10

Solicitations from DC Comics for the August issue of He-Man: The Eternity War #10. Cover art by Pop Mhan!

HE-MAN: THE ETERNITY WAR #10
    Written by DAN ABNETT
    Art and cover by POP MHAN
    On sale SEPTEMBER 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

“I am Skeletor, devil of Eternia and raider of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. Fearsome powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my frightful sword and said, ‘By the power of Grayskull, I am the power!’???

From the moment they first battled, Skeletor has questioned why Adam, not Skeletor, was more worthy of Grayskull’s power. That question is put to the test as King Adam leads a final assault on the Gates of Grayskull! But will victory come at the cost of a beloved Master’s life?

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

That looks disturbingly awesome.

Comment

Forgot this part... "This is Panthor... my vicious friend."
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Shawn
        Shawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Also

"everybody already knows my "secret", I was once Keldor, prince of Eternia." LOL

Fun idea! I dig the Filmation pose too
      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

I like the idea of that cover, but the execution is lacking.. I think it's the "filmation style" getup on a more modern looking (almost 200X styled) skull. They don't fit together. The hand holding the blade don't even look finished. Rush rush rush with these books. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I wish they would take there time. Also the colors are just all over the place.

if Sketlor is transforming into a He-Man variant, I think I would have added the page boy haircut for a laugh.
        Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

I do hereby call this version of skeletor Greyskull Power Skeletor

Comment

I have not read any of the more recent He-Man comics that have been released, looks like I have some new comic purchases to make in the future.
            I can usually be found hanging out somewhere between 1980-1989.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X