Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-Con 2020: Guiding fans through He-Man & She-Ra panel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power-Con 2020: Guiding fans through He-Man & She-Ra panel.

New MOTU books from Dark Horse are coming next year:

I don't know what it is, but I'm not excited about this new MOTU toy book. It seems to be lacking.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Originally posted by RoboSteveo View Post
      I don't know what it is, but I'm not excited about this new MOTU toy book. It seems to be lacking.
      I somehow agree. I've preordered mine from Amazon a while back, but the layout from what has been presented in this video wasn't that great; for me at least, especially in comparison to the Power & the Honor foundation book!... I hope there is more to it than that!

Comment

I have all the books released to date, but not really feeling these ones either. I'll wait to read the reviews, and then decide if they are worth buying.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Hoping for the best. I've enjoyed all of the books so far.
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Here is a footage of Pixel-Dan shooting the MOTU Eternia playset which is part of his ongoing promotion for his upcoming book. Just beware of the phony excitement overkill in this video:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X