Masters of the Universe Revelations Coloring Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of the Universe Revelations Coloring Book

I just became aware of this. It's a pre-order coming out in December. I know Revelations...meh but the leaked pages look pretty darn interesting if I may say so...

https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Unive...99812779&psc=1
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

I saw this not too long ago, but it looked boring to me... Can you post some of the leaked images you saw?

Comment

They had a few on Amazon but someone posted them on that other site and I lifted them for my own personal use.
      “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Thanks Andy, but that’s what I already saw on Amazon and I was like meh!

I got the Dark Crystal coloring book a while back as well and I was disappointed! I think they’re okay for they are, but not.for me at the moment! I think I’m a bit selective these days…

Enjoy them if they keep you inspired and motivated. 🙂

Comment

I had quite a few of the vintage ones so it's just nostalgic to me. I wish I would learn photoshop someday then take out my childhood crayon work and have just the line drawings. Those things were so cool back in the day and some folks have colored them digitally which I think is even more awesome!

Comment

Photoshop is cool but it needs some patience and a good amount of practice. (I need to relearn it myself because it's been a while since I've touched it)

If you have an iPad that allows you to use a stylus like an Apple Pen, you can download the Procreate app and start fiddling with it right away... If you have any other tablets, there a lot of free apps you can download and do the same thing with it as well...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X