Clear All

• Masters of the Universe Digital Series

This apparently takes place BEFORE THE 2012 mini Masters of the Universe
    TFG1Mike
    Co-Creator of The GeekCast Radio Network
    http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps3ec86e12.jpg

It does.

#1 leads into the 2012 printed mini-series

#2, #4, #5 and #7 have their own little continuity-story that is cool to check
    (though there is a small visual inconsistency, if you stop to look for it)

#3 and #6 could be categorized as one-shot stories. They don't affect other digitals.

#8 leads into 2013 ongoing series

Comment

Masters of the Universe #5 is my favourite comic released to date from this series. It is a great stand alone story for Evil-Lyn, and I love the noir look of the comic.

“We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I loved Randor (the vibe) and Battle Cat (showing his emotions without making him talk) the most.

Comment

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the battle cat one was also a real treat. and once you extract the images, made for some killer wallpapers!

I liked #s 2 and 4 but I think my favourite is #6. I like the goofiness of it and how they incorporated all the different comic styles. I miss Orko in the new comics and don't like the direction they have taken with him.

Comment

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          The Orko one was the best! Orko stories, when told well are often the best. I loved how experimental it was. SO wild, so much fun. I wish all the MOTU comics could be that good.

I have yet to chek this series out... hopefully I can in the new year. I started the current masters with the 2012 mini.
        TFG1Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TFG1Mike View Post
          I have yet to chek this series out... hopefully I can in the new year. I started the current masters with the 2012 mini.
          You def need to check out the digitals. They are better starting place than the 2012-mini.

Heck 2013 ongoing printed is a better starting point for a new reader than the 2012-mini. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jukka View Post

You def need to check out the digitals. They are better starting place than the 2012-mini.

Heck 2013 ongoing printed is a better starting point for a new reader than the 2012-mini. :P
            well reading the 2012 mini as a starting point is OK... especially with HOW it ended and that leading into 2013 and DCU V MOTU. I'm enjoying most of what I'm reading in the ongoing, but I really do hate creative team changeups.
            TFG1Mike

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X