Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone make Karatti look cool? Seriously, Pic and/or Drawings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone make Karatti look cool? Seriously, Pic and/or Drawings.

Well, my Fighting Foe Men and Karatti went missing with my subscription. Either lost in the mail or stolen and I just recently picked up the FFM in a trade. I had an opportuniy to purchase Karatti for $20 this weekend MOC. I looked him over, showed him to my girlfriend, and passed.

At this point, he is actually worse than Spector (who can be used for customs) and is a solid tie with the Star Sisters for worst figure of the line.

Can anyone post some pictures, action shots, or art to redeem this guy at all? I am 100% serious.

So far, this is the best re-imagination pic I found.
    http://blastattak.deviantart.com/art...IP-2-343790360
    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

I think Karatti is actually a really cool looking figure when you display him with other MOTUC characters. Especially when mixed with the NA Mutant warriors. I find he is one of those figures that grows on you.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
      GREP-A-TOR commented
      Editing a comment
      Got some pics? Personal set ups that help this guy out? Maybe some different weapons or some additional paint apps?

I did not think he was great in NA either, but I did not hate him like I do now in MOTUC. He does have some good detail compared to others.

He looks great in my collection! On his card...

...in his mailer.

...in the cabinet.

...out of sight.

Looks fantastic that way!
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Captain Wow
      Captain Wow commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! That's exactly how I have him too.

To me, he looks pretty cool.

Comment

• Novelty
      Novelty commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, double mischief fodder

I love Karatti. I have him MOC so no pics to share I'm afraid. Check the Fwoosh review, some good poses in that IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by paulioscorchio View Post
      I love Karatti. I have him MOC so no pics to share I'm afraid. Check the Fwoosh review, some good poses in that IIRC.
      Here is the Fwoosh LINK

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
        GREP-A-TOR commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I will say this, the pics did make his gun/axe weapon look much better, so it did help. He still just looks OK with the Space Mutants, still not sold. Thanks for the link and effort!

Has anyone seen any custom paint jobs on him? With the Orange dreads paint a different color like black? Or the purple painted gold/black? It bothers me that his metal mouth is static and does not move like vintage Trap Jaw too. Any help on sightings of these?
      “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
      Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

I really like him actually. Super cool figure IMO.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Widukind
          Widukind commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to agree : Karatti is awesome ! The only gripe I have with him is that he reuses the Trao Jaw legs. Other than that, he's very nice, and doesn't suffer from QC issues or articulations impairment.

• Nemisythe
          Nemisythe commented
          Editing a comment
          Second the reuse thing but he's different and pretty interesting.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X