Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone make Karatti look cool? Seriously, Pic and/or Drawings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemisythe
    commented on 's reply
    Second the reuse thing but he's different and pretty interesting.

• Widukind
    commented on 's reply
    I have to agree : Karatti is awesome ! The only gripe I have with him is that he reuses the Trao Jaw legs. Other than that, he's very nice, and doesn't suffer from QC issues or articulations impairment.

• Draego-Man
    replied
    I really like him actually. Super cool figure IMO.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Has anyone seen any custom paint jobs on him? With the Orange dreads paint a different color like black? Or the purple painted gold/black? It bothers me that his metal mouth is static and does not move like vintage Trap Jaw too. Any help on sightings of these?

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I will say this, the pics did make his gun/axe weapon look much better, so it did help. He still just looks OK with the Space Mutants, still not sold. Thanks for the link and effort!

• Captain Wow
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! That's exactly how I have him too.

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Originally posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    I love Karatti. I have him MOC so no pics to share I'm afraid. Check the Fwoosh review, some good poses in that IIRC.
    Here is the Fwoosh LINK

Leave a comment:

• paulioscorchio
    replied
    I love Karatti. I have him MOC so no pics to share I'm afraid. Check the Fwoosh review, some good poses in that IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• Novelty
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, double mischief fodder

• Anti-Guru
    replied
    To me, he looks pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel
    replied
    He looks great in my collection! On his card...

...in his mailer.

...in the cabinet.

...out of sight.

Looks fantastic that way!

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Got some pics? Personal set ups that help this guy out? Maybe some different weapons or some additional paint apps?

I did not think he was great in NA either, but I did not hate him like I do now in MOTUC. He does have some good detail compared to others.

• Black Zodac
    replied
    I think Karatti is actually a really cool looking figure when you display him with other MOTUC characters. Especially when mixed with the NA Mutant warriors. I find he is one of those figures that grows on you.

Leave a comment:

• Can anyone make Karatti look cool? Seriously, Pic and/or Drawings.

Well, my Fighting Foe Men and Karatti went missing with my subscription. Either lost in the mail or stolen and I just recently picked up the FFM in a trade. I had an opportuniy to purchase Karatti for $20 this weekend MOC. I looked him over, showed him to my girlfriend, and passed.

At this point, he is actually worse than Spector (who can be used for customs) and is a solid tie with the Star Sisters for worst figure of the line.

Can anyone post some pictures, action shots, or art to redeem this guy at all? I am 100% serious.

So far, this is the best re-imagination pic I found.
    http://blastattak.deviantart.com/art...IP-2-343790360

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X