Glimmer video review by Pixel Dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glimmer video review by Pixel Dan

The MOTUC Glimmer video review by Pixel Dan.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

My only gripe with Glimmer is her complexion. She is too dark compared to the paint master. No, I'm not racist.

Comment

I don't like her final face too much, but the worst of all is of course the crappy skirt thing Reuben designed. A reubenized figure is a ruined figure. They had PLENTY of time to change her after SDCC, but never bothered and never cared to do so. Reuben's attitude at SDCC clearly showed that he wouldn't change a thing.

All in all, that's why I didn't bother and didn't care to buy this ruined February figure.

March has been a very quiet month, even quieter than February. No MOTUC figure at all for me in March : Hydron's bloated and too big of an armor had me pass, and of course the Unwanted One was a must-pass for so many reasons...

Comment

About five minutes ago my figure toppled over, taking the whole self down. The marble thing is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by OnCard View Post
          About five minutes ago my figure toppled over, taking the whole self down. The marble thing is nowhere to be found.
          I like to use 3M double sided tape to stick the accessories to the figure in the event that they do shelf dive.

Comment

Originally posted by OnCard View Post
            And that my good sir, is what a great quality action figure...
            “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

Little round stuff is always difficult to keep in line. My wife and I had both the 7 inch Jareth and the larger Jareth from NECA's Labyrinth line and I can't tell you how many times we thought we lost his little round orb. Eventually we hot glued the orbs to their hands!

The Palantirs that came with various LOTR figures were also a little difficult to keep in place sometimes. Good luck tracking it down!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X