Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTU Classics Minis - Do you plan on collecting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Classics Minis - Do you plan on collecting?

Do you plan on buying any of the upcoming Masters of the Universe Classics Minis toys?

Yes!
    15.79%
    No.
    73.68%
    Not sure yet.
    10.53%
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Not a chance. They botched these by changing the scale and I refuse to give any more $ to this company after Classics.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

The aesthetic doesn't quite work for me...at least, not for He-Man/Faker. The others look all right, but not quite worth $20. I'd probably give into a He-Ro/King Hiss two-pack, though.

Comment

I would have bought all these for my kids if they had been at retail, but no way they are worth $20 plus shipping (so $34 total) off of MattyCollector.

Comment

I just don't see the appeal of these mini toys. I wouldn't want them in my collection.
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

i am past my completionist days, so for me, this would be a pass, unless i saw them at biglots or walmart on super sale.

Comment

In the past I said maybe, but now I'm definitely sure that I will not.

Comment

While they certainly have a 'cute' factor, and they are trendy right now (just like unpainted clear plastic figures that collectors like to pretend are ghosts and holograms, which I just see as lazy unpainted figures), I have zero interest in super deformed characters. Their size and lack of everything are not reflective of their cost.

They are just not for me.

Comment

If I wanted MOTU mini figures, I'd rather have them made in buildable brick sets (Playsets and vehicles). While my all time favorite company "LEGO" is out of the question now after Mattel has purchased Megabloks, I might settle with the lesser quality company if the sets were done decently.

Comment

This would be great for kids, not adult collectors. Hopefully Mattel thinks about releasing these at stores to target a more appropriate audience.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X