Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! And I just posted the first walkthrough!

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    Good suggestion guys! http://www.hemanworld.com/forum/foru...ips-and-tricks

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Dark Angel on the new board he suggested.

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    We need a "Customizing and Repair Tips and Tricks" board under fan creations. It is amazing how many people don't know or understand they really have a lot of options for simple repairs and improvements with very basic tools and little effort.

• Stevan
    replied
    Thanks for the tip I will give it a try.

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Removing a boot is actually very simple. Just microwave a cup of water for about 2 minutes. Take the cup out, and dunk the figure's legs into the hot water for about 20 - 25 seconds. Then just pull them off (I usually grip the figure with a dish cloth so I don't burn my hands). When you put the new boots on, heat both the leg and the boot in the water again. It makes it a bit rubbery, and easier to put on.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Removing a boot is actually very simple. Just microwave a cup of water for about 2 minutes. Take the cup out, and dunk the figure's legs into the hot water for about 20 - 25 seconds. Then just pull them off (I usually grip the figure with a dish cloth so I don't burn my hands). When you put the new boots on, heat both the leg and the boot in the water again. It makes it a bit rubbery, and easier to put on.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Many customers received their first King-Grayskull with broken ankles from day one! I ordered two back in the day, and one was already broken in its box!
    It was disheartening to see your first MOTUC figure broken! It was actually a writing on the wall so to speak that the line will be cursed with bad QC from the get go... Sadly until this day, we're still having QC issues!
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 04-05-2014, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    started a topic My first MOTUC figure horror story

My first MOTUC figure horror story

Well it was bound to happen. My King Grayskull (the 2008 one) took a dive of the display shelf and his foot broke off at the ankle I super glued it and it seems fine. Luckily I have another 2008 King Grayskull and some spare boots. If I can find out how to remove a boot from a figure then I can replace one on king grayskull. Needless to say that some of my other figures have very loose ankles such as wundar,adora,faker and man-at-arms. It only goes to show that mattel has a very lousy quality control.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X