Excuse my ignorance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse my ignorance...

Could some one list for me the figures we get for the 2014 sub? This is my fist-time buying a sub. So far I've got Two Bad (awesome!), Glimmer (my little girl has her), Modulock (awesome!), and Hydron (ok). Who's next? Blade? Then who? Eldor? I guess I'm just getting old and I'm having a hard time finding the info. Thanks guys (hobbles back to arm chair and yells at wife for moving the remote, only to find it moments later...)

To the best of my knowledge, Club Eternia is as follows:

April: Blade

May: Scorpia

June: Extendar, Battle Lion

July: Flogg

August: Flutterina, NA Skeletor

September: Rio Blast

No confirmed release date or details as yet, but there is a Snake Man in the pipeline, as well as hints at Eldor and Huntara should be on the schedule by NLT the end of 2015.

Club Etheria:

July: Double Trouble (Double Mishchief)

August: Madame Razz & Broom

September: Entrapta

October: Light Hope (subscription exclusive)

No confirmed release or details, but hints at Sweet Bee. Huntara could conceivably be worked into this sub rather than the main, as well.
    Last edited by Dark Angel; 04-18-2014, 02:27 AM.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

The next figure you should be getting after Hydron is Blade for April 2014. There has been no word yet if Eldor will be released this year (I'm guessing 2015).
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Thanks fellas you guys are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
          There has been no word yet if Eldor will be released this year (I'm guessing 2015).
          Next to the hinted Helmet, they showcased a Book with Cross-symbol and the H-symbol from He-Ro.

And said it was a hint for October-figure. The popular speculation is that it is a hint for Eldor.

Comment

The best site for this would be NoisyDvL's It's all true site.

You can get to his page here: http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=9102 I like the nice visuals and the fact that it's sorted by year. It also lists the sell out times.
            “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Awesome does that mean Eldors in the 14 sub?

Comment

Originally posted by zombihamma View Post
                Awesome does that mean Eldors in the 14 sub?
                yep.

We'll probably get an update at the next con. San Diego is the next one I think.

Comment

Great stuff, again thanks guys

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X