Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2016 line poll (an unofficial poll at Mattycollector.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vahn
    commented on 's reply
    Shawn: They were originally designed for the scrapped TDK game 'Defender of Grayskull,' and later appeared in the MVC comics, so Emiliano didn't design them, but redrew them (which is now the only publicly available high-quality, fully-detailed artwork featuring them) for the comics.

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Zodac View Post
    AdultCollector... I signed up for a Mattycollector account 6 days ago, and I still haven't been approved. It is impossible for me to vote. As a forum member on that site, you might want to send the Matty Moderators a message, and tell them that many people are unable to vote because their new accounts haven't been approved by them. Having to wait over 6 days to access their forums seems a bit much.
    I left two messages on their forum saying that this was an issue, and asked how long it takes new members to get approved. Catra's Wrath ignored my post and left a message just one down from mine encouraging members to get their friends to vote. I just shake my head in disbelief. For anyone waiting to become a member on that forum to place a vote, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Leave a comment:

• Novelty
    replied
    Mattel needs to create an official feedback survey of some sort.

Leave a comment:

• Novelty
    commented on 's reply
    I hope we pass. I do want the last few figures

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, it felt more like a survey, right?

• Shawn
    commented on 's reply
    Didn't Emiliano design them? Perhaps that is at play? ...

• Shawn
    replied
    Poll? that is a TEST!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
    Who even cares about this. After Fatt Ass Skeletor and FAILmation Hordak 2015 isn't going to happen, let alone 2016.
    Sometimes I wish the subs won't go through, and get the most important characters left on DOS and call it a day. And then introduce some of the important elements like the vintage vehicles and playlets and what not through pre-orders.

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
    Not just that, but based on Neitlich's comments regarding SDCC Hordak & Imp, he doesn't give a **** what we think/want anyways. As long as 'his team' is proud of what's coming next, that's all that matters......
    Word.
    Those arrogant POSs are becoming worse every year!

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    Not just that, but based on Neitlich's comments regarding SDCC Hordak & Imp, he doesn't give a shit what we think/want anyways. As long as 'his team' is proud of what's coming next, that's all that matters......

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Who even cares about this. After Fatt Ass Skeletor and FAILmation Hordak 2015 isn't going to happen, let alone 2016.

Leave a comment:

• Stevan
    replied
    I would love to see Battle Bones figure carrier. I have both vintage and 200X ones. Heck playset eternia would be nice too but only as towers without sky vehicles and tracks.

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    replied
    AdultCollector... I signed up for a Mattycollector account 6 days ago, and I still haven't been approved. It is impossible for me to vote. As a forum member on that site, you might want to send the Matty Moderators a message, and tell them that many people are unable to vote because their new accounts haven't been approved by them. Having to wait over 6 days to access their forums seems a bit much.

Leave a comment:

• Barbecue17
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely kind of weird to add the bubble carriage but not the attak-trak.

I'm kind of split whether or not to call the horses beasts or vehicles, too. I mean, they're mechanical, but isn't Stridor supposed to be a cyborg or something?

• Jyrki
    replied
    Sadly, I really not have interest taking part of voting happening Mattycollector website.

Leave a comment:

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    Id like to think so Cap, but they had Eldor in a vote and we know were getting him, I'd love me some Skeleton warriors

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah weres the back end of the frikkin battle ram ???

• zombihamma
    commented on 's reply
    I guess it's like saying Bob Kane Batman ,... Alcala is just first appearance

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn't happy about that either Vahn, at least he (Neitlich) could've given us a choice of the two pack set that includes of both the Skeleton-Warrior and the Hovering Robot!

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I have a strong feeling that you're right about that Dark Horse.

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Until this day, I'm not sure whether the mechanical horses are considered vehicles or beasts! The same goes for Spydor and such.
    Also I'm not too happy about the vehicle poll, why there is no mentioning of the full Battle-Ram and Attak-Trak?

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I've voted however, I think our inputs won't have much effect on what's in TG's air head!... I have a feeling that the Son-of-He-Man crap will find its way into the production line whether we like it or not.

Guest commented on 's reply
    Attak-Trak may be iconic to you (and me) however I think the releases of this line have proven that fan tastes are very broad spectrum, and we may not always agree on what belongs and what doesn't.

People did buy Spector, and Mo-Larr, and all of the other WTF figures in this line. If Attak-Trak never sees the light of its MOTUC day, I would not be surprised.

Guest commented on 's reply
    Agreed. He purposely placed the SOH options in to gauge interest. I would think the interest to be marginal at best, but as we are coming near the end of the line, any support would justify production for him.

Honestly, I hope his SOH does get made, and either A as exclusives that I simply don't care about. The die hards/completists can have it., or B as regular items that just don't sell. Mind you, with lowered quotas, that could still be considered success in his eyes.

Its really not even worth thinking about. Just buy what you want, and ignore Scoot's brain children.

• Croc-O-Bite!
    commented on 's reply
    lol. Thanks Barbecue17. Obviously I wasn't as awake as I thought I was when I posted that morning.

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    I imagine we will see them, as they appear in the recent He-Man video game. There is always the possibility that they have already been made and will be released in 2014, so they were not included on the list. Another possibility is that they will be released as individual figures, and not as a two pack. Either way, I suspect we will get them.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X