Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "in Mattel's system"

"In Mattel's system"

We could have looked at doing him as a quarterly release but that would have meant not including Imp as Imp counts as a SKU since he is an articulated figure. This (in Mattel's system) makes the SDCC item technically a 2-pack.

Toyguru on

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/3341047868
    Is "Mattel system" created by soviet Russian? :lol: "in Mattel's system" Teela, Evil-Lyn and the Sorceress are now two-packs. Also "in Mattel's system" minority rules.

"IN MATTEL SYSTEM" we make Doomsday BOUND!

"In Mattel system" this IS filmation Hordak head!

"IN Mattel system" the 4HM don't sculpt articulation.

In Mattel system Leotards are skirts.

Last edited by Shawn; 05-02-2014, 08:21 PM.
    Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

In Mattel system...
    ... Toyguru is system champion.
    ... 1 pm and 2 pm don't exist.
    ... people wear strange clothes that make them look fat.

Comment

I can't tell you on that other place, but Shawn, today, you're my hero
      And thank you to all the good guys that responded to the other Matty guy the way he deserved!

Comment

In Mattel System...

...Backwards parts make figures "pop".

...Grey is the new White.

...repeating the phrase "Pretty cool huh?" is Customer Relations 101.

...Skin is Armor.

...Son of He-Man is boss.

...Deadpool is purple and has a different name.

...universal outrage is a "small vocal minority".

...there is a direct wormhole between the "Sold Out" notice on MattyCollector and Big Lots.

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• barrasco
        barrasco commented
        Editing a comment
        Genius:

"...Deadpool is purple and has a different name."

• Captain Wow
        Captain Wow commented
        Editing a comment
        LMFAO! That about sums it all up right there.

Originally posted by Emiliano View Post
      I can't tell you on that other place, but Shawn, today, you're my hero
      And thank you to all the good guys that responded to the other Matty guy the way he deserved!
      Every new day comes, it proves to the other guys that you were speaking the truth all along!

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
      In Mattel System...

...Backwards parts make figures "pop".

...Grey is the new White.

...repeating the phrase "Pretty cool huh?" is Customer Relations 101.

...Skin is Armor.

...Son of He-Man is boss.

...Deadpool is purple and has a different name.

...universal outrage is a "small vocal minority".

...there is a direct wormhole between the "Sold Out" notice on MattyCollector and Big Lots.

Word.

Comment

In Mattel system...
        ... a guru rules supreme. Among Neitlichs predecessors were Baron Munchausen, Pinocchio and Fletcher Reede.
        ... it's survival of the weakest (characters).
        ... even Chuck Norris would give up.
        ... there are thumb, index finger, love letter, third finger and little finger.

Comment

“A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
            GREP-A-TOR commented
            Editing a comment
            genius, love it

• Shawn
            Shawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup! I would hazard to use pictures of Scott as to not "make it personal" I'd use that "awesome" Matty mascot. But aside from that, brilliant. Bravo.

• barrasco
            barrasco commented
            Editing a comment
            That's why I took the liberty to tell Mattel to go **** itself.

In Mattel system blades don't slash they smash!
          Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

In Mattel's system, killing off the main character in the second part of a three-parter and making a mysterious villain into an evil Trollan are "solving 30-year-old mysteries".

Comment

In Mattel's system... lying is the truth.
              “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

In Mattel's system, the "logistics" term is their game, and deception is their aim.

Comment

In Mattel´s system, an exclusive figure is worth more, but values less.

Comment

In Mattel´s system, the shinest gold torso in all of Etheria is purple.

(keep reading the bios!)
                    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Shawn
                      Shawn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll read em in a movie year ;-)

In Mattel's system, just like you remember it means just like Scott remembers it. In Mattel's system, recreating the moss man scent with the exact recipe from the 80s yield totally different results. In Mattel's system, Keldor's power swords equal two halves of Skeletor's power sword because it has been cranked through the Classics machine. In Mattel's system, their research division is world-class. Maybe they mean despondos-class instead.
                    “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

• Shawn
                      Shawn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "In Mattel system their research division is world-class. Maybe they mean despondos-class instead."

ROTFLMFAO! X infinity! X Sadness...

In Mattel's system being dumb is not an option... it's a necessity!
                    “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

• RoboSteveo
                      RoboSteveo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Toyguru: "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

In Mattel system...
                    ... malls are called hideouts. Most of the times these buildings are empty. You have to come over several times a day to check for new goods. It is considered a good shopping experience and real fun.
                    ... a guru's so powerful, he can retroactively rearrange your torso by mere words.
                    ... beware flying shirts.

Comment

In Mattel's system:

"then" means "than"
                      "than" means "then"
                      "their" means "there"
                      "there" means "their"
                      "here" means "hear"
                      "hear" means "here"

etc, etc, etc...

Comment

In Mattel system, we have not the ability to perform the same manufacturing wonders that other companies perform. Or that we ourselves performed in the past, for that matter.
                        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

In Mattel's system... the brand manager is allowed to mock other toy lines (ie: Thundercats Classics) while being incapable of solving the screw-ups from his own toy lines. Pretty smart huh?

In Mattel's system, despite costumers getting screwed they keep coming back for more... the system works!

In Mattel's system "pretty cool huh?" actually means "suck it up suckers!".

Comment

In Mattel's system things no one ever asked for are highly demanded items.

Comment

• Novelty
                              Novelty commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And most demanded items apparently include a crapper...

Ok first this thread made me laugh my ass off but what brought it on did I miss another classic at Matty or the org Ohh and may I add In mattels system international fans are worth something you scraped off your shoe
                            Last edited by deano_ue; 06-01-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

In Mattel's system you should expect the worst product possible, just to manage expectations...

In Mattel's system a "talented" designer is someone who can't assemble body parts in a way that is anatomically accurate.
                            Last edited by barrasco; 06-02-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

In Mattel's system "managing expectations" means you get taken for the ass and smile about it.
                              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by barrasco View Post
                                In Mattel's system you should expect the worst product possible, just to manage expectations...

In Mattel's system a "talented" designer is someone who can't assemble body parts in a way that is anatomically accurate.
                                Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                                In Mattel's system "managing expectations" means you get taken for the ass and smile about it.
                                Neitlich: In Mattel's System, Barrasco is nothing but a flaming Tabasco, and that Draego-Man deserves another Ban!

Comment

• Draego-Man
                                  Draego-Man commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  No, that is also Mattel's system. I'm banned from Mattycollector's forum as well.

• Mechanizor
                                  Mechanizor commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Is there any difference between the org and Matty these days? Both only allow you to praise, otherwise: BAM, I mean BAN!

• barrasco
                                  barrasco commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  If I could shoot spicy fireballs from my ass against ***guru after drinking a whole bottle of Tabasco you can bet I'd do it... during a Matty presentation!

In Mattel system Baby Skeletor = Good Idea + fastest sell out ever

Glad to see it's not completely dead! Use uise rocks!

I think a carefully crafted question should be submitted via q&A to see if Toyguru plays along or gets upset, but less angry and more silly any suggestions?
                                Last edited by Shawn; 06-06-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X