• AdultCollector
    • Dec 2013

This is the worst idea ever.

Comment

• MIDOR
      Heroic Warrior
      • Jan 2014

no. it's bleeping creepy.

I wonder if that is the famous WTF figure TG has talked about.

Comment

• Shawn
        Shawn commented
        Editing a comment
        wasn't that supposed to be a sub figure?

• Johnny Calzone
        Johnny Calzone commented
        Editing a comment
        The WTF figure is from the Classics line, so the worst is yet to come.
    • Mechanizor
      Mechlord of Cyborgia
      • Dec 2013

Huh, looks like TG has had his own toddler issues too, and he just keeps reflecting them on this Classic line!... Everyone should send him a ducky as a thank you!
      Last edited by Mechanizor; 05-28-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Draego-Man
        Fire-Breathing Menace
        • Jan 2014

Stupid. Really stupid.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• AdultCollector
          • Dec 2013

Are you a "true fan" of MOTUC?

Comment

• barrasco
            barrasco commented
            Editing a comment
            I consider myself a true MOTU fan, as for the "C" part... maybe not, but I don't care.

• Captain Atkin
            Captain Atkin commented
            Editing a comment
            A true MOTUC fan would never buy this crap. Never.

• Dark Horse
            Dark Horse commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not a true MotUC fan, even though I have over 300 Fking figures. Nutlick can suckle on my balls.
        • Kel-Ton
          Eternian Anti-Hero
          • Dec 2013

Well that's saved me $35 and shipping, seriously with all the possible stuff they could make this is what mattel come up with?!

Comment

• Captain Atkin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2013

So this the $35 distraction that Scott Neitlich hoped would get us all to stop talking about Filmation Hordak and Imp.

Wow.
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Draego-Man
              Draego-Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. Exactly. What a joke.
          • deano_ue
            former the_ultimate_evil
            • Dec 2013

I wake up to the fb motu community going ape shit and think gee what has Scott said now and then I see this. It's dumb it's stupid and it's nothing the fans want. But the biggest insult is $35 for that are you having a bloody laugh. I don't care what anyone says this has been done to piss people off plain and simple I hope it bombs and bombs hard

Comment

• Shawn
              Shawn commented
              Editing a comment
              The more we complain, the more successful this if "this has been done to piss people off. I too hope it bombs, which is why I'm not going to play the enraged fanboy game that Scott LOVES to play.

"Hello MOTUC fans, I'm ToyScrewyou Nutslick and this is my new addition to the world of MOTU! Its an awesome Skeletor variant I've dubbed Oops! I Shit My Diaper Skeletor! It is my latest love letter to the fans!

My bestest friends ever in the marketing department have done the research, heard your cries, and given you what you asked for. You can come to He-Man.org and tell me how much you love me, and tune into the next RGD to hear more about Oops! I Shit My Diaper Skeletor.

And rest assured, the rumors are true, this awesome quick to sell out idea of mine that all you true fans will love, will be followed by Oops! I Spit Up on Myself He-Man!"

New life goal. Get a job at Mattel. Break into warehouse where all these abortions are stored. Melt them down into a giant blackened ball of plastic. Shape it into a giant curled turd and leave it on Nutslicks desk, with a love letter, from this fan.

That's all I have to say about this. I'm out.
            Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• barrasco
              barrasco commented
              Editing a comment
              "ToyScrewyou Nutslick" -> Genius!
          • barrasco
            the guy you hate to love
            • Jan 2014

What a piece of garbage... they can't seem to give us a proper Filmation head for Filmation Hordak, but they can waste time and resources in a crap like this... what a bunch of imbeciles...

Now don't get me wrong, this would've been a cool extra if, and only if, there haven't been a FAILmation Hordak, Double "Chin" Trouble, "reversed shoulders" IG Skeletor or bloated skin/armor and crappy leotards... the point is, they keep screwing up with the main line, making excuses, and instead of solving those problems they waste their time putting out stuff no one has asked for.
            Last edited by barrasco; 05-28-2014, 10:03 AM.
            “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
              MOTUC Freedom Fighter
              • Jan 2014

If you don't think that Scott Neitlich is trolling his own customers, I shit my diaper Skeletor will change your mind.

I love how people say, "don't worry, it came from a different budget, from Robot Chicken, so stop crying.". We don't know that. I bet that is where the new money for a new Filmation Hordak head went.
              “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
              Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• MegaGearMax
                Heroic Master of 200X
                • Dec 2013

Seriously, TG sees the line with different eyes than the customers do. I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but sometimes, I really question whether the line was ever in trouble at all or if it was just hype to sell more subscriptions, if Mattel lacks the whole "gotta make every choice count mentality" that the fans have. With us, this is our last chance--with Mattel, they have plenty of time to get things out there. You would think that something like this would be off the table while the fans are so unsure about the future of the line.

Comment

• Shawn
                  Shawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  careful, you are beginning to sound like a crazy person who's opinions don't matter ;-)
              • Grazellka
                • May 2014

That is just rediculus...
                Even this is not out of the budget for motuc stuff, I bet there are many Ideas that would be cool
                and fun and not just silly that would still appeal to a wider range of customers.
                I mean this is clearly not aiming on the already buying motu fan,
                I guess it was meant to be for nerdy-retroloving-hipster guys to get in touch with the brand again.

so instead to spend the money on something clever to do the job, they spend it on tg....and that baby skeletor.

what bad isn´t the money that was spended, but the time and energy that was wasted on that product.
                instead of concentrating on delivering a good job with the stuff that is already sold,
                they splitted their focus and gave us more reversed shoulders, bulky armoury, stupid arms and the usual shit
                and on top this baby...

Comment

• Jsting
                  Heroic Warrior
                  • Jan 2014

Just left that manure eating org site. Im amazed at doorman and his Pinocchio brown nosing along with the other toygurites. This stupid baby concept that was put together just like robot chicken would put it together is the most insulting thing that nutsack could ever devise. What the hell is that guy thinking. Just cuz he is a recent father doesnt mean he has to push that crap on us. What toy company does that. This item is for true motu fans!! This garbage baby skel is a great shot at telling us what he really wants to say. Maybe hes really telling us we act like baby's and so now we get one. Whats even more frustrating is that scott doesnt have the balls to address any of the current issues on any forum. He hides from us and pumps out this garbage. Ive figured that Val stopped with the gooble because of these issues. The best thing for me is that im 100% convinced not to sub again. After this year im out and done.

Comment

• Draego-Man
                    Fire-Breathing Menace
                    • Jan 2014

I seriously can't even believe how much of a moron Scooter is. I mean I knew he was stupid, but this really takes the cake. He was talking about this as a "big surprise" and a "must have" item that would sell out during EA. This may be true if they have only made 5 of them, but who in their right mind would actually think this would appeal to people who are interested in action figures? This is HANDS DOWN the stupidest idea Scooter has ever attempted to ram down the throats of the MOTU community, and there has been a long, long list of very stupid ideas. Truly unbelievable.

If anyone was clinging on to the idea that this imbecile could be trusted to do right by the MOTU brand, hopefully this will finally wake you up to the reality that all this guy wants to do is troll the community and drive the MOTU brand into the ground. What an utter and complete farce. I'm disgusted, absolutely and completely disgusted.
                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• deano_ue
                      former the_ultimate_evil
                      • Dec 2013

I just seen this thing is a foot high......a foot bloody high. who the hell would want that in theyre house

i just posted my views on the site i dont think its gonna down well

Comment

• Stevan
                        Heroic Warrior
                        • Mar 2014

Well that doll is just plain stupid and disturbingly ugly. What if this is a bad omen of what is yet to come such a whole subscription were you can get baby versions of all MOTU characters with exclusive diapers pack. Or even better how about exclusive toilet paper with motuc insignia on it. Toy Guru's ideas are stupid as they come. Just when you think he could not offer something even more grotesque he comes out with a new crap.

Comment

• D.M.
                          Overlord of Evil
                          • Dec 2013

They can afford that but can't afford proper Filmation Hordak?!?!?
                          “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Draego-Man
                            Draego-Man commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, they could... remember he said they just didn't feel like doing it right. Cost wasn't an issue.

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "Don't worry, that money came from an extra budget. You see, there are 2 budgets, one where MOTUC comes from, and another completely separate budget where instead of releasing amazing things die hard MOTU collectors want, we just cook up useless plastic crap gags. Then I go onto the forums and annoy every orger there with my lame ideas."-Scrub Nardlick
                        • Mechanizor
                          Mechlord of Cyborgia
                          • Dec 2013

MOTU Babies
                          Diapers
                          Potties
                          Toilet paper
                          Duckies smeared with crap
                          Baby oil
                          Baby Powder
                          More Crap

Yup, this is how it suppose to be guys, cheer up...

Comment

• STU-bot82
                            Heroic Warrior
                            • May 2014

Who was asking for this product to be made? I've seen people asking for a She-ra Barbie doll and even a baby he-man and battlecat would have been at least cute. This thing is disturbing, it resembles a dead baby. My friends already think I'm nuts for spending so much on MOTUC, if they ever saw this thing in my house they would probably have me locked up for my own good.

Comment

• Kel-Ton
                              Kel-Ton commented
                              Editing a comment
                              A follow up set to the POP Polly Pockets from 2011 would've been a much better idea, especially considering its She-Ra's 30th
                          • Captain Atkin
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2013

Here is where the majority of the parts for this "figure" are apparently coming from.

I find it interesting that the doll that these parts originate from sells for only $14.99...

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index...uctId=21273886

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	17011
                            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Shawn
                              Shawn commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lower the run higher the cost...They made a total of five LOL.

• D.M.
                              D.M. commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's cuz they have to go deep in Africa to mine for blue plastic. :v

• wallbie
                              wallbie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              On the plus side, that baby doll has a five star rating from two reviews...
                          • Mechanizor
                            Mechlord of Cyborgia
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by STU-bot82 View Post
                            My friends already think I'm nuts for spending so much on MOTUC, if they ever saw this thing in my house they would probably have me locked up for my own good.
                            LOL, no kidding, this item is actually disturbing to look at!

Comment

• deano_ue
                              former the_ultimate_evil
                              • Dec 2013

you know i cant believe i'm still surprised that anyone who dislikes it is being attacked. so far ive seen the classic dont buy it. its only a toy and not meant for kids argument

Comment

• barrasco
                                barrasco commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Of course at the .org, the trolls are there for a reason.

• deano_ue
                                deano_ue commented
                                Editing a comment
                                yeah at the org. i seen a post telling people to stop moaning and be thankful. its gone none which i must admit was surprising

• barrasco
                                barrasco commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ahhh... those who complain about the complainers... hypocrisy is a powerful drug.
                            • barrasco
                              the guy you hate to love
                              • Jan 2014

The issue with this thing is not about the available budget for it or if the customers are forced to buy it or not... the problem is that ***guru didn't think the fans would want a Filmation Hordak with a proper head and accessories, but at the same time he thought this doll thing would be a good idea. The problem is that the guy is simply clueless about what people want, despite being an auto-proclaimed huge fan (!?), and that's the same guy who's practically in charge of the whole MOTU brand. No wonder we still get reversed shoulders and things like that, the priorities are all messed up...
                              Last edited by barrasco; 05-28-2014, 07:04 PM.
                              “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                Mechanizor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I think he's very well aware of what the fans really want, but he's so disgustingly arrogant and only wants to do the things that are in his diaper head!... The guy has psychological issues on many levels!

Guest commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Its long ago been said that this is HIS line and HIS toilet filled shithead ideas. He is not challenged, he is king surrounded by sycophants.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X