A comprehensive HIT LIST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A comprehensive HIT LIST!

Not just "your top ten" but rather a thread that is the top most well received figures with almost no opinions one way or another. Even if they have a "flaw", the figures that are just PERFECT no matter what. Sure he-man has some make up on or reversed shoulders, but WHO CARES LOOK HE-MAN!!!!!!!! Who belongs on this type of hit list?

He-Man
    Battle Cat
    Teela
    Shadow Weaver
    Hordak (original DUH!)
    Man-At-Arms
    Mer-Man
    Fisto
    Orko (even if YOU don't like him, MOST people do is the point!)
    Swiftwind

I would add He-Ro & Eldor but I know that that isn't everybody's cup of tea, though I've never understood why...Zodac is "perfect" but I know that he confuses a lot of people...Make no mistake about it, this hit list is just that, it's a popularity content! NO FAKERS. I'm unsure which Evil-Lyn or Skeletor belong on this type of list since they have such diverse "iconic" variants that is largely subjective. Look how many people don't use Yellow Evil-Lyn or do use the Alcala head? I'm unsure the amount of subjectivity to apply to a popularity contest? Suggestions? AT the risk of starting a war...How much POP belongs in a popularity contest? Too many She-ra variants in MOTUC, but clearly She-ra in and of her self is popular enough to go on a list like this if we only had ONE version to choose from...This isn't about your personal opinion, this is about what you perceive as the majority opinion. lets think in simple terms such as WANT MOAR NOW!

I guess in no unsimple terms I'm trying to ask; who is the A-Team in MOTU (which does include She-Ra now so...) and how have they been represented in Classics? Which figures don't need a 2.0, and come with all the required assesoriec in a single package.
    Last edited by Shawn; 06-09-2014, 06:05 AM.
    Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Too many to count, but my top 15 regular figures are:

- TrapJaw
    - Man-E-Faces
    - Ram-Man
    - Two-Bad
    - Draego-Man
    - Battle Armor Skeletor
    - Try-Klops
    - Whiplash
    - Kobra Khan
    - Mer-Man
    - Mantenna
    - Modulok
    - Snake-Face
    - Spikor
    - Webstor

However, I love many more but I'm too lazy now to list them all...

Comment

He-Man
      Fisto
      Teela
      Webstor
      Skeletor
      Two-Bad
      Zodac
      Grizzlor
      Kobra Khan
      NA He-Man
      Shadow Weaver
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X