How many MOTUC figures do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many MOTUC figures do you own?

The title says it all: How many MOTUC figures do you own, including beasts, vehicles and small figures like Orko and Cringer?

Right now I got 151. Only a handfull of them are still carded.

I got at least 2 of every carded figure. One to open up, a second to keep carded. Every figure (except the first NA eyeball guy) with 2 heads I got a third so that I can display them both ways. I got a few more for Kevin kosse heads and to make fuerza-t customs. I stopped counting
    “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Using the It's All True checklists, I have approximately 192 figures total.
      Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

41 for me. Mostly wave 1-4 stuff
        Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

11, with a 12th reserved by a friend. And in the past year, I've actually purchased more 200X figures than Classics figures.

Comment

Counting packs like Star Sisters, Palace Guards etc. as multiples and counting the DC characters from the TRU packs I have 180 in total.
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I lost count a while back, but I'm sure it's above 200 since I do have multiples of many of the figures (from double subs and ebay purchases) including army packs!

Comment

whew...I'm consistently blown away by how many collectors can own all or most of the figures, and even doubles of them. The commitment is staggering!

I think the most I owned at one time was 25. Now I have maybe 15. I'll buy some, sell some...my tastes shift...but I'm afraid to own too many, really. The cost, the space needed...I'm also a GI Joe and Star Wars 6'' guy, and have other interests too. Maybe if Mattel launches a regular retail 3 3/4'' MOTU line I'll be all in...aww that would be awesome...I can see the rows of 40 4'' Horde Troopers now...
                Last edited by Krateros; 06-16-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I have 42 including beasts, but i need to build up the ranks of the evil warriors as they are currently majorly outnumbered

Comment

I have about 46 MOTUC figures, not counting the custom ones.
                    “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Last week I got Beast man, Whiplash and Frosta. This brings my collection to 20 figures including both horde troopers and Swiftwind. I had intended to focus on PoP and Horde characters but couldn't resist Skeletor and now have him with seven of his evil warriors

Comment

Have almost everything except for SDCC King Grayskulls (plus Spirit Version), Silver She-Ra. Then multiply the first 3 years by 4 and the years after by 6.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                          Mechanizor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Now, that's some serious spending! Are you planning to sell most of it one day or customize Despondos out of their ass?

About 16 so far. Still in their packaging for the time being, but I'll be taking them out when I arrange the space for them better. Definitely will be seeking more for sure, especially the older ones.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X