The Fwoosh Entrapta review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fwoosh Entrapta review!

A new review of Entrapta is now up at The Fwoosh! You can read the review and check out the pictures clicking HERE!

“We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

While I would prefer the Filmation color scheme on this one it's good to see a nice looking action figure coming from this line, it has become more of an exception than the rule.

Three thumbs up for Entrapa.
    “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

I might have to get this one to complete the Horde faction, besides she looks awesome!

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
        GREP-A-TOR commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a Horde guy myself!

She has a mild case of butterface. And what's with the cartoony eyebrows on these figures all of a sudden?
      Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
        She has a mild case of butterface. And what's with the cartoony eyebrows on these figures all of a sudden?
        About the eyebrows, I think they're trying to achieve the evil look without messing up much with their face expressions!

Comment

My one gripe is still the fact the lightning bolts should've been painted red to appear like wings to the Hordak head!

Comment

• Croc-O-Bite!
            Croc-O-Bite! commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel the same way. I'll be repainting that when she eventually arrives.

I think she looks great!
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Thats an awesome looking figure and its so great that they put some articulation into the hair!

Comment

I don't care about POP, but she turned out well. I'm happy for POP fans.
              Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X