Sweet Bee, NA She-Ra and Tung Lashor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Bee, NA She-Ra and Tung Lashor!

Now that these photos have begun to make their way around the net, we are moving them out of our Despondos section. Here are the leaked photos of Sweet Bee, NA She-Ra and Tung Lashor!

Attached Files
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

More of Tung Lasher...

Click image for larger version

Name:	10568722_750233321689018_1131431417_n.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	21459

Name:	10567413_750233348355682_655116409_n.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	21460

Name:	10568746_750233328355684_2051749827_n.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	21461

Name:	10388461_750233351689015_1053866710_n.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	21462

She-Ra with her green visor...

Name:	image_638.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	21463

Comment

• Nemisythe
      Nemisythe commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually like the gold version a bit more as it matches perfectly with NA He-man

I've been really impressed with this batch of figures. Hopefully they all come out looking this good!
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

These look good to me!

Comment

Tung Lashor looks amazing! I'm really excited about getting this figure, as he was one of my favourite toys as a kid. Sweet Bee looks like she stepped right out of the Filmation cartoon. She-Ra is fantastic, and its cool to be able to have a New Adventures version of the character. Very impressed so far. Hope we see some more before friday
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Sweet Bee looks sweet!!!

NA She-Ra isn't too bad.

Vintage Tung Lashor = awesome.

Comment

wow! these look bad.

Tung Lashor--looks like some anorexic snakeman/horde member with mutated ugly feet

Sweet Bee--Looking a little chunky there. Learn to say no to the snacks and yes to exercise. is that her weapon? it looks like she painted bee stripes on a tea kettle

NA/Galatice protector/whatever She-Ra--WOW! Looks like she took that tinfoil hat thing a little to far. Looks like she glued alunium foil all over herself.

Seeing these figures doesn't make me want to buy them let alone a sub

Comment

Here is the official picture of Sweet Bee from Mattycollector:

Comment

• Nemisythe
                Nemisythe commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish they would've added some pink to the boots (straps) to add some balance and rhythm to the color placement.

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                She looks better here, but still not that exciting. Her weapon looks awesome though!

I keep wondering about Tung Lashor's new torso, probably they've created it in that manner to fit on another slimmer character like Lizard-Man!

Comment

• Nemisythe
                Nemisythe commented
                Editing a comment
                My thought exactly my mechanized brother!

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, at least we have another smart pants around here! High Five!

TOYNEWSI.COM posted some pictures of Sweet Bee in package at SDCC:

Name:	2014_SDCC_MOTUC03__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	21624
              “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

well i was sticking the line out for Tung Lashor and hopefully an Evilseed,but looking at tung lashor the figure looks awful the ab peice is too thin,the teeth on the open mouth look goofy and the hands look like they are melting.WOW this line is running down hill now....what's with NA she-ra,she looks like she got her armour from the knock off Galaxy warriors figures from the 80's.With regards to the MAA figure,it looks kinda young to be the 200x MAA,imo,

Comment

Tung Lashor is fine for what he is. Bee is very poorly executed - just looks cheap. She-Ra is...wait, are we giving a slot to a non-vintage variant, as well as giving an NA slot to a non-NA character? This is like...EXTREEEEEME! Trolling...
                  Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Sweet Bee looks cheap, but ok. NA She-Ra looks weak, but ok (not thrilled about this variant).Tung Lasher looks ok, but why the hell does he have teeth coming out of his tongue midway down? Just wwwhhhaaaaatttt? Also, the Horde arm band is pointless... this is not a Filmation friendly version of the figure so why bother at all?
                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                      Captain Atkin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm happy to get the Horde Band! I'll be putting that on a Hordak

The barbed tongue is an MYP/200X reference.
                    Last edited by Dark Angel; 07-24-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                      The barbed tongue is an MYP/200X reference.

Looks stupid. I mean, maybe if they looked like 200x, but these look like two silly little nubs.
                      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

As has become the standard with this line, the idea is not entirely without merit, but the execution is severely lacking.

Comment

The teeth in the tongue are not looking so great. Guess I'm going to display the 2nd head with this one, sadly. I'm sure if anyone wanted to get that armband off, a hairdryer, a towel, a good pair of tweezers, and a few minutes will make that thing come right off. It does look like it's too small to get off with the froggy fingers, but also, maybe the hands will be a little soft and it will slide on off.
                          “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                            As has become the standard with this line, the idea is not entirely without merit, but the execution is severely lacking.
                            I keep wondering if the 4HM are losing their focus on this line or the molding process is simply screwing this up!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X