Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ram announced!

Holy crap!

The all-new fan-demanded MOTUC vehicle has arrived! The front half is a detachable Jet Sled™ with a snake design, which can be interchanged with the 2013 Griffin design Jet Sled™ that came with Sky-High. The new Battle Ram™ features real rolling wheels, a projectile launcher, and includes an all-new version of Man-At-Arms® with a helmetless head that shows off his awesome ponytail. The figure has double arm armor and “leather??? boots, and arrives with mace, a pistol, and a sword that snap into his armor. This special year-end holiday item is not part of the Club Eternia® sub, and will be offered to everyone in our regular sale on 12/15/2014.
    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Holy Hell, this will get me spending some money for sure! YAY... :icer

Comment

Awesome! Only question I have is how many should I get.

Comment

Wow, cool!! I figured this would come eventually... new head on the Sky Sled is an obvious ploy to get people to buy the "Jet Sled" though.

Also, all we really needed was the head on MAA, not a whole new figure.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
          Awesome! Only question I have is how many should I get.
          LOL. I spoke too soon. At $110, I'll be getting just one.

Comment

I like the figure. I like Ponytail-At-Arms.

I like the battle ram. Just don't care for the handles. even though they are a nod to the Filmation version. I believe. I like the not just not the handle bar steering.

Comment

So, basically this is the third Hodge Podge Create-a-Duncan figure. Keep the Original Release with the Vintage Toy Head. Put This one's head on SMAA to have 200X MAA then take the Stache head from the Original MAA to have a "Filmation MAA". Couldn't they just put in the Armor and head as extras on the ram so we could use a Palace Guard or MAA to make a "Filmation Duncan?"
            Nice Touch of them to have the Battle Ram come with a War Sled... Too expensive for my tastes.
            I ♥ Glimmer!

Comment

I have to get this thing. I'm so excited for it! Battle Ram is my favorite vehicle, I like it more than most figures.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too, plus this thing could work for either faction! I'll be getting at least three if not more.

thank you D.M. I just assumed they was.

If that's the case then why in satan's unholy name are they there?

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                They've redesigned them that way so the figures could hold on to them easier and more securely.

Ok. thanks Mechanaizor. I didn't know and was wondering since I first saw the design.

I guess I could of asked but I didn't. I guess I didn't think a reason was given.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome.
                They've added the extra pieces later on and glued them in there (I think), so basically you could take them away with some heat and a razor knife if you wish to do that! Some fans did it already!

Thanks again.

Didn't know that either

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
              Ok. thanks Mechanaizor. I didn't know and was wondering since I first saw the design.

I guess I could of asked but I didn't. I guess I didn't think a reason was given.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!

They are a tad expensive ($110... ouch!), but I will definitely be getting two of these bad boys for my collection!
                “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Looks cool! A shame though that they didn't package two "snap on" heads for the sky sled, so that you could give it either the snake head or the griffin head.
                  “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I still cannot believe we're actually getting a full Battle-Ram after all the bull TG has pulled on us about having more vehicles!... If they only make a few more vintage ones like Rotar, Spydor, Attak-Trak, Land-Shark, Dragon-Walker and Talon Fighter/Point-Dread it would make the line far more interesting and valuable to most vintage enthusiasts! Add a Snake Mountain to it and we'd be in MOTU heaven!

Comment

that is a little pricey at $110. I mean, that's more than Granamyr.

I wonder if the shooting projectile feature works - and how long it will work if it does.
                    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• Battle Ram Man
                      Battle Ram Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It says it has a projectile launcher, so hopefully it will shoot

Rotar and Land-Shark are mandatory. We need 2 evil vehicles to balance things out.
                    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Not too enthused with the different head on the Jet-Sled portion, but whatever, I totally want it anyway.

Comment

TOYNEWSI.COM has just posted some pictures of the Battle Ram at SDCC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MOTUC05__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	21627

Name:	MOTUC03__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	21629

Name:	2014_SDCC_MOTUC06__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	21630

“We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Now that battle ram is here and since the jet sled has a different motif I am now compelled to buy the jet sled/sky high. which I just did.

This is the beginning of my banking hating me and crying mercy.

Comment

So lets pray they did get the color correct!

Comment

Originally posted by JimPansen View Post
                              So lets pray they did get the color correct!
                              Sorry to dissapoint, but this looks to me like the Battle Ram is actally "Doom Buggy green".

The original Sky Sled and the back half of the Battle Ram won't fit together colorwise.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                Mechanizor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm afraid that you might be right, however the only way to actually find out is to put both of them next to each other. I hope someone at the Con would do us the favor...

The more I look at it the more I actually really don't like that snake head. Why do that except as a ploy to try and sell more Jet Sleds?

Comment

• Crespo
                                Crespo commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It's a nod to Filmation. The Good guys rode in the Blue Sky Sleds with Griffin heads, while the Bad guys rode on more greenish, War sleds with a snake head. So technically speaking MOTUC made the Battle Ram as an Evil Vehicle if we follow Filmation's "rule" on "Sleds".

In Mattel Speak it's a way to make the "first edition" of the Jet sled more Special.

• Draego-Man
                                Draego-Man commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ok, so it is supposed to be the Doom Buggy from Filmation. That works better for me, but it is the wrong color. I guess that is ok to make them interchangeable. That said, I'm not thrilled with the new MAA or the price.

Originally posted by Barnster View Post

Sorry to dissapoint, but this looks to me like the Battle Ram is actally "Doom Buggy green".

The original Sky Sled and the back half of the Battle Ram won't fit together colorwise.
                              The original Sky Sled also looks greenish, depending on the lighting

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                                The more I look at it the more I actually really don't like that snake head. Why do that except as a ploy to try and sell more Jet Sleds?
                                I got to admit, I'm a littel torn about the snake head, too.

I always wanted a "Doom Buggy" to display next to a Sky Sled, now we'll get this weird mix. It's not too bad, but it is also not perfect. I guess, in the end, I'm just happy we finally get the complete vehicle.

PS: I think I'll repaint this bad boy.

Comment

The Battle Ram looks cool,however once again just like with sky high,they've packed it with unnessassery pack in's,why not just give us the the rear end of the batlle ram.I don't need another sled or a third MAA figure.
                                  This for me is what is going wrong with this line,they will give us crap we don't need just so we have to buy the part/s we want.$110,not for me i'm afraid,i'll pick one up loose just like the sled.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X