Pixel-Dan's SDCC 2014 MOTUC Product Walkthrough with TG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's SDCC 2014 MOTUC Product Walkthrough with TG

BTW, there is a major disappointment ahead with the 200X SA He-Man vs King Hssss item!

Comment

• Dark Angel
      Dark Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      Google to the rescue:

Apparently (and OH GAWD this is rich) the snake form for Hsss did not cost out for inclusion in the two pack! So despite being revealed and displayed together as a sub lure, subbers will have to wait until later in the year to get the snake form with an unrelated figure, whose accessories and deco will no doubt suffer for having to pick up the two pack's slack! PRETTY COOL, HUH?

• Captain Atkin
      Captain Atkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Surprised to hear that the snakes would not be included in the two pack. The box would certainly have enough room for it. My guess would be that the snake form will be included with a smaller figure.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the future item won't have a high price tag because of the Snake form inclusion! But again, this is Matty for you!

Uh oh. This is not good. Spinerella for 30? Mermista for 20? Something smells fishy and it's not Mermista
    “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

• Draego-Man
      Draego-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Because he comes with 2 cosmic keys, big whoop. Who the hell wants 2 of those? Just make one good one. Jeeze.

• Dark Angel
      Dark Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, I already despise Gwildor. Now I am paying $35 for it?

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      And he's not even a full sized figure with no articulations in the knees!

"Nobody wants Oo-larr to end up as a Comic Con item next year..."

Well... it would be better for my interests since that's the only thing I'm interested in and I will not sub to get it. From that perspective I would not be bothered by the sub failing.
    Last edited by barrasco; 07-26-2014, 11:46 AM.
    “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by barrasco View Post
      "Nobody wants Oo-larr to end up as a Comic Con item next year..."

Well... it would be better for my interests since that's the only thing I'm interested in and I will not sub to get it. From that perspective I would not be bothered by the sub failing.
      Although I bought one to get the Oo-Larr, I won't be dissapointed if it fails either, and I hope it does!

Comment

Heh, people who want oo-Larr are gonna not subscribe to get it. Lol
        “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          They always can and cancel afterwards!

• barrasco
          barrasco commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't have to subscribe in order to get it. I'm opposed to the subscription system because of the way Mattel uses it to clean up their own screw-ups at the expense of the locked-in costumers (ie: NA Skeletor) and because it allows them to be extremely lazy and careless, so I would never subscribe regardless of anything.

Also, I'm almost 100% certain that I won't buy any other figure next year beyond Oo-larr, as a matter of fact I'm only interested in the extra heads, so even if I wasn't against subbing it would be no more than a waste of time and money.

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Subscription is only an option and might be the cheaper one if you want most the figures left. I'm mainly after the vintage and the 200X, and I won't mind the NA and some of the Filmation.

If it fails, I get Oo-Larr cheaper.
        If i goes through, I'll still get it, and I won't mind paying a bit extra.

As a minicomics fan, it feels like Shadow Weaver did for PoP fans- a key figure that is "held hostage."
        “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X