commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Here you go...

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    Where would I find a pic of the Frosta head? I'm not having any luck using that Facebook link in the fist post.

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    replied
    All of AlessandraF's stuff looks amazing. Hordak, Filmation He-Man, and Frosta are all top notch work.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    replied
    Just saw her Frosta head... now THAT is what she should have looked like. Amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Grayskull's Lost Son
    replied
    I got some replies from her but the last reply is a long time ago. I hope she gets back to me.
    I actually would love to have a full Frosta repaint, not just the head. Does anyone know if she offers something like this?

Leave a comment:

• Novelty
    commented on 's reply
    Nice avatar. Is that your dog?

• Rafi
    replied
    See, now this is just making me want that Frosta head more than I did before I read your post!

Leave a comment:

• Freemansmindtoys
    replied
    For the record, Alessandra and Mat O Toole are both MASTER level sculptors who do outstanding work and have never left me hanging personally. That being said, both are EXTREMELY busy people and it can take a while to get a hold of them but I urge people to stick with it as the result you get is a true work of art. I can't begin to stop speaking highly about both of them.

Leave a comment:

• Rafi
    replied
    Glad I found this. I had asked her about a couple of heads too but she never responded to my Facebook email.

However, I did check and it showed that she hadn't even looked at it - so it might just be a question of her not logging in as opposed to receiving and looking and then not responding.

Her work is amazing though, but yes, I wish she'd respond a bit quicker. Must be a busy lady

Leave a comment:

• zombihamma
    replied
    I'm kinda bad at responding on face book too, as it takes ages for my messages to load, it's much better to email,

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, I hope so. I'd really like both of these items.

• Emiliano
    replied
    She's terrible at responding to messages. I yell at her at the phone every other day at the phone.
    She says she will eventually get to everybody's orders, but that's all I know.

Leave a comment:

• Draego-Man
    started a topic AlessandraF Customs

AlessandraF Customs

I was wondering if anyone has successfully ordered anything from her? ... https://www.facebook.com/alessandrafcustoms

Specifically I am wanting to order the Filmation Hordak Head and the Vintage He-Man Head from her. I have sent her at least 5 messages on FB and no response at all.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X