Canada Arrivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Arrivals

Anyone in Canada get their Flogg and Double Ugly figures yet?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Maybe they had to retain Double Ugly at Customs for further examination.
    “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

Probably detained her as a hate crime against all of humanity!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I got mine this morning (Toronto).
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Im in Edmonton, but I didn't purchase Flogg or Double Trouble. It could have something to do with not purchasing them. I am however listening to some old Lenny Kravitz and life is good.

Comment

Anyone in Canada get Razz, NA Skelly and Flutterina yet?

Comment

I got Razz this week thursday ( Montreal)

Comment

I got all 3 in one box on Thursday and no customs charges. Everything came via Sweden. I thought for sure I'd be paying customs, so I was pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Anyone in Canada get Entrapta and Rio Blast yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                  Anyone in Canada get Entrapta and Rio Blast yet?
                  Well, Captain Atkin already has both!

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                    Captain Atkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got the two that I bought outside of the subscription. I don't think ones from the subs have arrived to Canada yet.

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting, the sub figures are always late then for you guys! That really sucks considering how much shipping DR charges you! :-/

• Draego-Man
                    Draego-Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok, thanks.

Anyone get their Rio and Entrapta from the sub in Canada yet?

Comment

• Mechanizor
                    Mechanizor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you get yours, at least Rio?

• Captain Atkin
                    Captain Atkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mine just came in the mail today!

• Draego-Man
                    Draego-Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Still haven't got mine. WTF?

I only just got my DC Batman Beyond yesterday from Matty's September Early Access sale.

Comment

My replacement Rio Blast is well on it's way.

I don't know if this is news to my fellow Canadians or not, but today I got an automated phone message from DHL stating I could now pay my Customs charges online, as well as once my money owing was paid, authorizing DHL to go ahead and leave my parcel at my front door. So now I don't have to worry about having to arrange meeting them to get my parcels.
                    This is great news for someone like me, as I live out in the boonies over an hour away from DHL's distribution center (where I'd have to drive to if I missed an attempted delivery). Plus, living out in the middle of nowhere, I'm perfectly comfortable knowing my parcel is safe if I'm out (we don't even lock our doors), also our place has a huge front veranda meaning the package is safely out of the rain/snow too.

I don't know how it is for you guys in the city, maybe this option was already available to you, but I think this is great news for those like me who chose the quarterly shipping as DHL was the cheaper shipping option when choosing quarterly.:heman:

Comment

I just got my Rio and Entrapta via Sweden today. No extra charges.

Rio is an absolute garbage figure. What a serious piece of junk. Unbelievable how bad they screwed this thing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
                        My replacement Rio Blast is well on it's way.

I don't know if this is news to my fellow Canadians or not, but today I got an automated phone message from DHL stating I could now pay my Customs charges online, as well as once my money owing was paid, authorizing DHL to go ahead and leave my parcel at my front door. So now I don't have to worry about having to arrange meeting them to get my parcels.
                        Well I spoke too soon. Even though I paid my Customs online TWO DAYS AGO, DHL didn't bother to tell the driver. I was expected to pay twice! And since I wasn't home, I'm expected to go all the way into Ottawa to pick up the parcel and have to prove I already paid.
                        In this day & age, how could a shipping company not update their system within two business days? I mean, this is DHL I'm talking about here, not Digital River.:bang:

Comment

• Draego-Man
                          Draego-Man commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow, that is really unacceptable. Good god I'd be livid!

It makes me sick how long this stuff takes to get to us in Canada. By the time I got Rio and Entrapta, most people in the US seem to have already got their Eldor and Light Hope figures in hand.

Comment

Got my Light Hope, Eldor, and Sweet Bee today with no customs charges. :hemanrocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                            Got my Light Hope, Eldor, and Sweet Bee today with no customs charges. :hemanrocks:
                            How do you like your Light-Hope in hands? I'm very tempted to get him from eBay, but the prices are a bit too steep for a POP character!

Comment

He's really cool. One of the best figures in the line, and a personal favorite that I've been rallying behind for a very long time. In fact, I was the one who started the whole push for a Light Hope figure on the ORG.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                Mechanizor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Does it have any QC issues like loose ankles, brittle plastic and whatnot?

Got my Battle Ram today. Still no sign of NA She-Ra, Tung Lashor and Arrow. WTF?!?!?!

Anyone in Canada get their's yet?

Comment

Any Canadians here get their Black Friday/Cyber Monday shipments yet? I'm still waiting, even though I placed my order during early access and got a relatively quick shipping notice way back on November 27th.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                                  Captain Atkin commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I am still waiting for Gwildor, Mermista, and Giant Beastman.

I now have my EA Black Friday items (man that Doomsday packaging is HUGE!), and my Failmation Hordak purchase from Cyber Monday finally arrived too.
                                Now I'm waiting for my Damian Wayne figure to arrive from the Dec. 15th sale and all my 2014 purchases will have arrived.

How about my fellow Canadians here? Anything arrive for you guys yet?

Comment

Still no Gwildor, Spinnerella and Mermista for me. Matty seems to be slower than ever. Usually I get things by the 15th the following month.

Comment

I just received my Gwildor, Spinnerella and Mermista today.
                                    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Draego-Man
                                      Draego-Man commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Good to know. Thanks Atkin.

Finally got my Gwildor, Spinnerella and Mermista today. This is the longest it has EVER taken.

​Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on a return shipping label for my defective Battle Ram because they screwed that up the first time. Seriously unreal!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X