2014 Day-Of Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Day-Of Sales

To my knowledge day-of sales were to end in 2014 yet on the Matty site I see day-of sales listed which include Two-Bad. What gives? Anyone have any info on this?

I do hope this is not mistake and us non-subscribers have a shot at getting Two-Bad direct.

I think it will just depend on the Figure.

Comment

Supposedly Two Bad wasn't getting DOS, so who knows. I know a lot of people will be ticked because they subbed with the thought of knowing Two bad would not be available to them otherwise....

To me the whole no DOS is bullstuff.

Comment

Toyguru said on He-man.org that Two-Bad won't get day of sales. I'm glad as that was one of the reasons for the 2nd sub. If Two-Bad was being sold on sale day I would not have bothered with the 2nd sub

It's ridiculus though that they are confusing fans by posting misinformation! I bet the Matty news article still hasn't been updated
        MOTUC I need for a complete collection: Madame Razz/Broom, Queen Angella, Dylamug, Filmation Kowl, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Entrapta and Mermista.

Comment

Originally posted by blackiecats View Post
          Toyguru said on He-man.org that Two-Bad won't get day of sales. I'm glad as that was one of the reasons for the 2nd sub. If Two-Bad was being sold on sale day I would not have bothered with the 2nd sub

It's ridiculus though that they are confusing fans by posting misinformation! I bet the Matty news article still hasn't been updated
          Yep to the casual fan they would be excited to get a Two-Bad judging from the Matty site, but no. It is unbelievable how badly run things are.

Comment

At this point the sub model is the only way to guarantee enough sold figures of EVERY character to Mattel. So I'm okay with some figures being sub only, the more wanted, the better, because I want all of them. I can see where some people are coming from. But then again we bought three subscriptions in 2013, kept the figures from one whole sub, some doubles like NA He-Man and sold all the rest. We lost some money on a couple of figures, but in the end it payed a bit for the ones we kept. Now if you only plan on keeping the most wanted figures you'll surely lose money - as long as you only buy ONE sub...

Comment

I believe the no DOS figures will continue after Two Bad. Besides Two Bad the rest have yet to be announced. I think one of the reasons in doing this is the limited amount of possible core figures left. Trying to lock in as much sales as possible. Another reason why the 2014 Exclusive wasn't revealed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X