Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Entrapta figure video review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Entrapta figure video review

Too bad that she suffers from the bobble-head syndrom and somehow loose ankles, otherwise a beautiful figure.

Comment

Flaws aside, she looks fantastic. Can't wait to get the figure next month.

Comment

She's ok. Not too thrilled, but not disappointed either. Just kind of meh.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Looks good. The Horde emblem is a nice touch, and the Filmation staff looks great with her.
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Hope the head action is just on that sample.

Overall great figure although I think something with the bolts on that reused buck (say red color) could've gave the Hordak head a little more, though I see how it kept with the vintage look.

Although she comes with the Shaping Staff I think it can also help explain how she's able to use her hair as her weapon and the staff gives her more power and ferocity with it. So it may be staying with her display wise or for at least here and there!

Comment

Is it just me, or is the pink hair just too much for this simplistic design? I would have prefered red tones in her hair to break up the pink.
              When she is all armored up as in the fan art below, she looks quite menacing... But this faithful to the cartoon/toy is just too girly for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1054676-entrapta.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	23314

Attached Files

Comment

I have been holding out for the Shaping Staff for Shokoti. Currently she holds Orko's wand but needs something bigger.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X