Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    "Flutterina and Sweet Bee are two for two in regards to having good design decisions being made for characters with wings"

this guy is out of his mind. flutterina at least can turn her head because the hair isn't attached but the 4horsemen sculpted her hair like this. they could have made the POP girls into cool warrior women but it's like they turn into 11 year-old-boys who hate girls when it's time to work on POP. sometimes i can't believe these are the same guys who did those mcfarlane warrior girls. girls' hair doesn't fall like that. have they ever met a girl?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can't get behind this figure, she just looks like a cheesey cosplay chick or a club kid. All she needs is a bee themed candy bracelet and a honey soaked pacifier.

Leave a comment:

• Nemisythe
    commented on 's reply
    My thoughts exactly on the boots!

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    I really like Sweet Bee. Of the POP characters, she really stands out. The helmet is really cool. The straps on the boots could have used some paint, but other than that I think she looks great.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Originally posted by PhantomZodak View Post
    did you see her hair in the back? you can't even see it in that picture so why limit the articulation. everyone goes on & on about how great the 4horsemen are but these guys can't figure out how to give a girl hair so she can look to the sides? so stupid.
    Well, we don't know if it was them or "as design intended". Everyone is fair game, IMO - but it has been Mattel dropping the ball more often than not when it comes to features (or lack of) in recent examples.

Remember - Manage your expectations.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    did you see her hair in the back? you can't even see it in that picture so why limit the articulation. everyone goes on & on about how great the 4horsemen are but these guys can't figure out how to give a girl hair so she can look to the sides? so stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    started a topic The Fwoosh Sweet Bee review

The Fwoosh Sweet Bee review

The Sweet Bee review is now up at The Fwoosh! Check her out HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mattel-Masters-of-the-Universe-Classics-MOTU-Sweet-Bee-Review-accessories.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	23232

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X