Replace unnecessary accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace unnecessary accessories

Overal I'm quite happy with most accessories we've got so far but some figures came with imo needless stuff they could have left out and put in accessories most of us would really want to have.

Grizzlor's BackPack - 200X head
    Blade's laser whip - better painted swords and two of each
    Strobo's Star Seed - Filmation Diamond Ray of Dissapearance
    Battleground Evil-Lyn Staff - 200X Shard of Darkness or Corodite Crystal
    Buzz-Off's 200X Staff - 200X head
    Batros Mace - Filmation Skeletor's Bone Sword
    Clawful Shield - 200X head
    Filmation Hordak's Staff - real Filmation Hordak head and Bone collar

Replacements for Weapons Pack #2:
    Purple/green Evil Lynn Staff and Dagger - magenta colored harness and sword for Faker
    Optikk's shield and photon gun - black LEO Skeletor harness
    Whiplash's 200X spear - orange havoc staff

Replacements for Weapons Pack #3:
    Clawful's mace and shield - Cape of classic colorer Evil Lynn
    Carnivus blue sword and shield - LEO Faker head

Replacements for Weapons Pack #4:
    Laserlot Weapons - Snake Armor He-Man's shield
    golden weapons - matching Filmation Power Swords for He-man and She-ra
    green weapons - 200X Leech head

PS: I will add more to the list later
    Last edited by Barnster; 08-16-2014, 01:43 PM.

yes they could have left things out but if they did that that would upset quite a few fans.

Don't have what? Keep asking for them. Who knows? Maybe in the new line you'll get them.

Comment

It really would be fantastic to get a new weapons pack that ditched all of the florescent weapons and armours. I prefer gold, silver, bronze, black... weapons that actually look metallic.

Blade definitely needs better swords.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Wish Strongarm came with photanium sarcophagus instead of the goofy looking gun.
        “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          That would have been cool, however that gun looks PERFECT with Plundar. Actually, all the FILMation guys swapped out their Weapons. I can't even recall what came with who. The Gun looks good with Fang Man. The Mystic Ax fit's Batros. What am I forgetting?

This thread seems a tad redundant These releases have already occured or confirmed. Also wasn't Whiplash's spear just like the original? Isn't that intrinsic to the MOTU line?

What would be the point of an orange Havoc Staff, when we have a Skeletor staff release, and a Faceless One staff?

Blade had a featured movie scene with an awesome laser whip. Why remove it?

What you deem 'uneccessary' is highly unusual. I feel some of them are essential.
        Last edited by Sky Runner; 08-19-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Runner View Post
          What would be the point of an orange Havoc Staff, when we have a Skeletor staff release, and a Faceless One staff?
          An orange Havoc staff would be for those who want to make a LEO-India style Faker.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7004.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	23808
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Too obscure for me to care, but thanks for the reference.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X