TG's video on 2015 Club Eternia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG's video on 2015 Club Eternia.

No real surprises with the video as for as MOTUC goes. One thing that does stick it is how terrible that mini-Snake Mountain looks.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

• teemu81
      teemu81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Disagree on SM...while the Mini's are expensive...they are done nice....

• Novelty
      Novelty commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that SM. I wish it was for classics

Dear god what an ass. Totally and completely awkward.

Those minis are truly awful. They are much smaller than I even thought they were. Such an easy pass.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

He would fit in with the muppets
      “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Originally posted by Novelty View Post
        He would fit in with the muppets
        You mean a bad bootleg version of the muppets!

Comment

• Novelty
          Novelty commented
          Editing a comment
          That goes without saying. It would also be less funny than the real muppets

Wow looks like Neitlich got a new supply of nose candy... That guy makes Ed Grimley look like Droopy the dog... Yea Neitlich, people believe that you have power, because at Mattycollector YOU DO. If you didnt, then you wouldnt be able to create bs characters, like you did for the 30th Anniversary sub... And you wouldnt be able to put your putzy face on action figures... Not to mention that you put your own creations, in place of actual MOTU characters' SKUs. Here's an idea, if you really cant help but put your face on figures, then create Snakemen named "Lie-Or" and "Swindle Slither" put your putzy face on that- you schmuck.

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny, cause I've called him "Schmuck" more than once around here! ;-)

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          Conspiracy Theory: jason Todd is Scott trolling himself

:P kidding. Just kidding. I like Jason Todd!

teemus81commented

Disagree on SM...while the Mini's are expensive...they are done nice....
        It isn't the actual mini-figures I was talking about, but the Snake Mountain. Those minis are cute (I still won't buy them, but I appreciate their style). Snake Mountain just looks cheap with the way that you can see all the spots were it connects. If those are snapped properly, it doesn't look good to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snake 2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	25486
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          Which is pointless anyway...They aren't even packaged with the 2-packs next year. Why even design this to break apart? Unless taking them OUT of the packaging and adding an addition price tag was done AFTER it had already been produced? IDK. Just trying to figure out the logic, and lack there of?

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
        Funny, cause I've called him "Schmuck" more than once around here! ;-)
        Thats exactly what Neitlich is, among other things...

​Haha I didnt know that you had also called him that. Great minds think alike, as they say.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X