MOTUC Mix and Match Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTUC Mix and Match Pics

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations!

Post your cool Mix and Match photos HERE!!
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think the "make your own MYP MAA" is pretty common...

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• shadowfall1976
            shadowfall1976 commented
            Editing a comment
            I personally wasn't going for a 200X MAA, I don't like 200X, I just didn't like the Snake head on MAA, and the gun was an afterthought because I bought the GUWP when it came out, and it happened to belong to Duncan, so, I gave it to him, so making a 200X MAA wasn't intentional. Had I not bought SMAA, the gun would have went to the original MAA. I do however like the SMAA buck better than the original MAA because I don't like the card back colors and prefer the Brown boots, loin cloth and the brighter green suit. I just wish he had two brown boots.

• Dark Angel
            Dark Angel commented
            Editing a comment
            If you have a spare figure with brown boots, why not trade them out to your MAA?

• shadowfall1976
            shadowfall1976 commented
            Editing a comment
            No spare figures at all anymore. I made my own Filmation MAA custom a few years back with a Palce Guard and extra MAA parts, so as far as my preferred MAA....I already have it anyway.

Found one more...

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• shadowfall1976
            shadowfall1976 commented
            Editing a comment
            I left the toy She-Ra head and mask on the 1.0 buck when I put the BP She-Ra stuff on it, to me it looked better and stayed on better than using the BP She-Ra head and mask. My BP She-Ra buck is my plain She-Ra with the Filmation styled head.

• Dark Angel
            Dark Angel commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I went and got complicated because I am odd that way. This is an original She-Ra with BP She-Ra's boots, forearms/hands and cape, because I figured the BP body should have the plain, more Filmation-like boots and gauntlets since she would ride Filmation-style Swift Wind. My MYP MAA above also has an original MAA left bicep and forearm, so the armor fits better. I'm probably too picky and/or give this stuff too much thought.

• shadowfall1976
            shadowfall1976 commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought an extra She-Ra for MOSC and so I could mod the loose ones head to sit lower, so I painted her Sword and Shield silver, so she's a bit of a custom as well as using the BP She-Ra buck for my default She-Ra.

Eternian Fire Fighter!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Comment

• Captain Atkin
              Captain Atkin commented
              Editing a comment
              I really like that Mo-Larr mix-and-match. Looks like he stepped right out of a Filmation cartoon episode.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X