Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Bad Arrival Thread...

I got my shipping notice today.

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to getting Two Bad. Always a favorite.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I got my DHL tracking. It's now in Cincy, Ohio. Yay!
      “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

Comment

Got my notice as well.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Was just lurking on another site and saw that someone has received theirs. Disappointed to see that the shield doesn't have any paint apps, while the armor does. They could have at least not have any paint apps on both... this way the armor and shield would match. I can't see how eliminating a simple paint app would save them any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Guru View Post
            Was just lurking on another site and saw that someone has received theirs. Disappointed to see that the shield doesn't have any paint apps, while the armor does. They could have at least not have any paint apps on both... this way the armor and shield would match. I can't see how eliminating a simple paint app would save them any money.
            I have to agree with this. Why can't they FINISH the product. Is it something they just forgot to do? In any case I'm excited to get another Vintage figure on the shelf. Bring it.

Comment

I'm envious of you guys getting your shipping notices. Living in Canada, I chose the cheaper quarterly option so all I can do is enjoy your pics until at least March once you guys start posing some pics.

Comment

• Novelty
                Novelty commented
                Editing a comment
                I got 3 subs... and I figured, that's like Quarterly shipping every month right?
                Besides, the price for international shipping is per figure, so I doubt you save that much by making it quarterly...

• Croc-O-Bite!
                Croc-O-Bite! commented
                Editing a comment
                No, it's a substantial difference for international because I can choose DHL which doesn't use the standard $8.70 extra per item no matter what the item is. Each time I get multiple items in one shipment, DHL is anywhere from $10 to $25 cheaper, but on the flip-side DHL is $10 more expensive for a single figure, at least to Canada.

I remember doing the math at the time of purchase & it was close to $100 in savings plus I'm guaranteed only 4 customs charges (with a standard $10 handling fee each time), where as any purchase with an oversized item would get hit with customs and that $10 handling fee throughout the year, So on top of the savings on shipping, I won't have to pay that handling fee more that 4 times a year

Mine showed up yesterday great figure.

Comment

Just got my Two Bad in the mail today. Great-looking figure. Nice new mailer box. Apparently they don't get paint apps anymore either.

Comment

Just got mine.

Last edited by Anti-Guru; 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you fix him with paint for the color bleed effect or is that how he actually came?

• Robzilla
                    Robzilla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Someone has been doing some customizing :-)

• Novelty
                    Novelty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stealing this

I've had mine since Tuesday, but I just got around to getting some shots now. He's pretty awesome.

Comment

Just received mine Saturday. I checked him out Sunday night. And yes I wish he had the bleed effect going on. But really the one thing that stood out the most was his shield. Not only were there no extra paint hits. But I thought the entire color of the shield was off. Mine looks like a dark tan color. I don't see a burnt orange color at all. Maybe it's just my shield.

Comment

You can clip the shield to the other hand and it's not snug like tight or will damage it, but it does hold alright without falling off.

I don't like his Mace, and the Mace I was going to use from the last Weapons pack no one can friggin hold the handle is too small, so, I looked into trying to get him to hold the shield, and ended up getting it clipped onto his hand.

Comment

Just received mine the other day. I think I am going to unbox it with my kids in a video and share my vintage one with them as well. It should be interesting.

Comment

I just unboxed mine. Beautiful figure no doubt. However I'm a little disappointed with the lack of the paint application on the shield, it just looks so plain! And I wish the figure came with the 200X bazooka gun we've seen in MYP.

Comment

I got mine over the weekend and reviewed him last night! Here's the link:

Things I like: Really good sculpting on the heads and body, unique design, and good paint work.

Things I dislike: The heads are really close together, the separation between these guys is far too clean and neat, the shield could definitely have used some painted spikes.

Have we heard any explanation as to the design decision to make the body split so neat and tidy with no paint bleed? Just curious as usually the Horsemen and even Scott from time to time jumps on these kinds of details.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X