Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Tung Lashor video review

Also known as the Frog-Man.
    Too bad about his less articulated feet! (Always something, sigh!)

I'm glad they didn't sculpt on a fake dial on his back like a certain past figure....

No rocker ankles..... I hope this is just an isolated incident. But this is Mattel after all & as any DCUC fan knows, Mattel did drop that articulation point all together with DCUC, I pray Tung Lashor isn't a sign of things to come.

Sucks that Tung Lashor is forced to be displayed in a static pose now. But other than the ankles, which is a real sore spot for me (I stopped buying full waves of DCUC because of it), I think the figure looks incredible.

Comment

Awesome figure, except for the teeth on the tongue which look really, and I mean REALLY stupid. I'm gonna cut those off of mine.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Why does a reptile have nipples?
        “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• GREP-A-TOR
          GREP-A-TOR commented
          Editing a comment
          to accentuate the buff pecs, duhhhh.

Originally posted by D.M. View Post
        Because the creator of this fictional character wanted him to have nipples, and the vintage figure had nipples, too.

Comment

• D.M.
          D.M. commented
          Editing a comment
          Amphibians don't have nipples either. Who's Lady Slither?

• Shawn
          Shawn commented
          Editing a comment
          Leader of the new evil faction of the Create a Character contest runner ups as seen in the last Mini comic. Google image her.
          Last edited by Shawn; 11-05-2014, 11:30 PM.

• Barnster
          Barnster commented
          Editing a comment
          Snakes don't have limbs, they can not walk, they can't speak, they can't turn people into stone, yet they do in Masters of the Universe. And some of them have nipples. The MOTUverse just doesn't play by earthly rules.

Originally posted by D.M. View Post
        Also because it's only a Fantasy creature, he's a reptilian humanoid male, and probably their females have boobs too! :beasty:

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          He's a reptilian from a different planet than ours, does this mean his female species must lay eggs?

• D.M.
          D.M. commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if they're reptilian - Yes, it does mean precisely that.

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Just read Barntser's comment above. ;-)

Vestigial from who Tung Lashor was before a transformation by the Serpent's Ring?

"I wassss once a man .... Once a Man!"

Comment

Im happy with how he turned out. I'm buying one, just not directly from Mattysuck.com

Comment

I really really wished that bow was more of a creature like Hordak's "shield". Now if Only I can trade that extra for the Rattlor I still need!

Originally posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post
            Vestigial from who Tung Lashor was before a transformation by the Serpent's Ring?

"I wassss once a man .... Once a Man!"
            ...But he isn't a Snake :P Perhaps he was an ancient prince Hiss turned into a frog and he is just an adopted Snake Man?
            Last edited by Shawn; 11-05-2014, 11:31 PM.
            Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

Finally got Tung Lashor. There's a lot about him to love. Like many others, the head on mine bobbles a bit, but that's an easy fix. There is some weird paint discoloration on the right glove, but he's holding his weapon there anyway, so no biggie. Other than that a great figure. Although I'm not as stoked about him as the recent Vikor and Demo Man figures I got. Not sure why, all his details are done very well. I appreciate especially that his torso is a new sculpt instead of a cheap overlay like IG Skeletor. The purple staff needs more paint, but then again I'm not going to use that (I prefer King Hiss to be the only snake man with that weapon - it should be unique like Skeletor's staff).
              Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

One other thing - the "teeth" on the tongue don't bother me too much, but they should probably not try to do things like that. It's hard enough to get teeth to look sharp enough, adding extra teeth where you don't have to have them is probably asking for trouble
                Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X