Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Spinerella figure video review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Spinerella figure video review

Here she comes spinning your heads off...

This is probably the one figure that they should've went with soft goods on. The tassles just do not look right in most poses.

That's a shame about the shield, too. They should've made allowances for that and redesigned the shield a bit to fit.

Comment

That shield is a joke! Like they didn't know they totally sticking it to the customer with that! Assholes.

Also, no reason why they couldn't have made those arm tassels clip on and off, that way she wouldn't look so stupid if you decide to pose her different ways.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Novelty
        Novelty commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good idea for the tassels, but we all know Mattel will say something about shirts off their backs or something. I seriously do wish we get a competent brand manager next!

I can't believe they gave her a shield that can't even fit on her arm properly. Why not just give the shield a handle for her open hand to hold on to? Or was that just not in the budget this year?

The tassels look great in one position only. They might as well have just made her as a statue.

I just shake my head when I look at the figures we got in 2014. Even the ones that I do like (Blade, Entrapta, Goat Man) have had quality control issues. Being that 2015 is the last year, I really hope we see some improvements with the next batch. Every month I feel like my wallet is being ripped off by Mattel.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I see that Dan addresses none of these concerns, being the shill that he is.

If he is not getting these figures ahead of the rest of us, I am done watching his videos now.
        “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
        Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by GREP-A-TOR View Post
          I see that Dan addresses none of these concerns, being the shill that he is.

If he is not getting these figures ahead of the rest of us, I am done watching his videos now.
          You could always watch them and critique them whenever you feel like that they fell short!... BTW, he did mention some of these concerns in this video!

Comment

Another bunch of lies... so each individual tassel was fully painted huh? That figure sure looks ugly... the paint job is just awful!

Nothing new with MOTUC, even after the rat left.
            “Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate." ― Ron Jeremy

Comment

• MegaGearMax
              MegaGearMax commented
              Editing a comment
              TG might have left, but we are still finding out what he signed off on.

• teemu81
              teemu81 commented
              Editing a comment
              that extra $5 for spinnerella went to neitlick's BONUS quitting Check

once again the pop girls get the short end of the stick. the tassels, like the sorceress wings, the shield, the lack of a boot cut, her hair (have the 4 horsemen never seen a girl irl?) it's so annoying. i am so glad i have my original vintage spinerella because this one is another pop disappointment.
            http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

While she is pretty overall, the shortcuts they took and poor paint execution make me wonder why this figure costs more than standard. I don't see the value.
              Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

• teemu81
                teemu81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah,this figure does not deserve the extra $5 robbery from customers

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course not, Scott just wanted her in that slot as a cost effective measure and to make an extra buck IMO.

i guess the extra 5$ is for the material used in the ribbons. & all the extra plastic for the hair
              you know, those extras that limit her articulation & poseability. thanks four horsemen! :stinky:
              http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X