"Black Friday" MotUC Items Listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Black Friday" MotUC Items Listed

Mattel's updated the catalog page to show who's going to be available for the 'Black Friday' sale starting tomorrow morning (for EA holders). No surprises--those will probably show up on the 'flash sales' Monday.

All the mini-figure packs released to date will be available, as will Loo-Kee & Kowl, apparently.
    Geldor
    Karrati
    Lord Datcus
    Octavia
    Slush Head
    Strong-Or
    Dekker
    Clamp Champ
    Netossa
    Fang Man
    King Randor (Eternos Palace)
    Plundor
    Sea Hawk
    Batros
    Icer
    Panthor
    Battle Lion
    Wall-mounted Display Stand

Stratos Giant sold out. I gotta say... that's bullshit. No way that is actually sold out.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Only thing I'm after is Loo-Kee & Kowl

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
        Stratos Giant sold out. I gotta say... that's bullshit. No way that is actually sold out.
        Maybe they made only 10 of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
          Nawp, still available on Early Access Black Friday page.
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Of course it's "sold out" I'm willing to bet anything new from the last few months will be sold out when the sale starts too.
            “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

got my Loo-Kee and Kowl, now all I need from 2014 is GoatMan. I added in a Batzzaro and Huntress to my order cause...well $6...why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkliger View Post
                I added in a Batzzaro and Huntress to my order cause...well $6...why not?
                I did the exact same thing! I'm happy to add another female to the DC shelf and Batzarro just...makes me chuckle. I kinda hate Batman. Or, at least, am burnt out on him.

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X