Pixel-Dan's MOTU giant Stratos figure video review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's MOTU giant Stratos figure video review

Here's your favorite giant flying ape...

I ended up buying Stratos and Skeletor. I'm pretty happy with them. The only thing that irks me about these guys is that their hands don't rotate at the wrist. I know that the originals didn't have that feature, but the giant figures' hands are made separate from the arms and glued in. They could have easily given these figures hands that rotate at the wrists to allow them to have more dynamic poses when holding their weapons. A missed opportunity.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

What would happen if you loosened the glue in the wrists? Wouldn't they then swivel Cap?

Comment

• Captain Atkin
        Captain Atkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it would take some customizing.

+1 for innovation at Gentle Giant.

+1 FU*K Mattel.

Comment

Ok i'm still not interested in the giants line,but i have got to say that those lines on Stratos's legs are awful,and was that a dig at Nutlick about the Masters cardback Dan????

Comment

It would be great if they came out with claim shell packages for future giants, if they end up making more in 2015. They could even make new claim shells for collectors who want them for the 4 released figures that they opened up.
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X