Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Battle-Ram video review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's MOTUC Battle-Ram video review

Finally, a review of one of my favorite toy vehicles of all time...

Cool review! I'm glad I picked up the Battle Ram. Despite the price and arguably unnecessary MAA figure, it's a great vehicle and one of my favorite MOTU items.

In fact, I'd put it in my personal top 5:

Castle Grayskull
    Mer-Man
    Battle Cat
    Skeletor
    Battle Ram
    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'm surprised that Dan hasn't mention the crooked side exhaust pipes, it's an issue for many as a result of the stupid packaging!

Comment

• Battle Ram Man
        Battle Ram Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I didn't notice that at first. Mine aren't too bad. The packaging also jacked up the right handle grip (easy fix) as well as the armor on MAA's left arm

Looks ok. I think I'm getting burnt out on this line because honestly, I'm not wowed. I'm more or less ambivalent. I ordered one and I'm sure I'll like it, but I'm certainly glad the line is ending at the end of 2015. I won't be around for 2016 whether they are offering product or not. No more room for this stuff and with the vintage finished, I really couldn't care less about anything else beyond that.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
        Looks ok. I think I'm getting burnt out on this line because honestly, I'm not wowed. I'm more or less ambivalent. I ordered one and I'm sure I'll like it, but I'm certainly glad the line is ending at the end of 2015. I won't be around for 2016 whether they are offering product or not. No more room for this stuff and with the vintage finished, I really couldn't care less about anything else beyond that.
        Just curious, what if they offer more vintage vehicles and playsets beyond 2015, are you up for that or no?

Comment

Honestly, not really. I'm just kinda feeling burnt on this line. I'd buy a Snake Mountain and maybe a Roton or Land Shark but that's about it.
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I want a Land Shark before its all said and done!

Comment

Originally posted by teemu81 View Post
              I want a Land Shark before its all said and done!
              I agree, it would be nice to see at least these vehicles:

- Land-Shark
              - Roton
              - Spydor
              - Talon-Fighter/Point Dread
              - Attak-Trak
              - Dargon-Walker

Comment

At least Spydor hey? lol. That's like the deluxe of the deluxe vehicles. It'll never happen.

Yeah, Talon-Fighter and Attak-Trak would be cool too. Maybe Dragon-Walker.

And then we'd need at least Eternia, Fright Zone, Fright Fighter, Laser Bolt, Slime Pit, Blaster Hawk, Monstroid, Bashasaurus, Tyrantasaurus, Bionatops, Turbodactyl, and of course Gigantisaur too before the line ends. lol.

Comment

There is nothihg wrong in dreaming you know, plus the evil dudes need some vehicle love as well!
                  Of course they way Mattel is gouging the prices on these units, I'd expect the minimum from them!
                  Last edited by Mechanizor; 12-02-2014, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I like dreaming.

But then when I start to think of all the cool vintage stuff I get carried away. I'd love to have everything that came out in the vintage line remade. Guess I'm not fully done with Mattel after all. lol.

Comment

I really want the Talon Fighter/Point Dread, as well as the Roton. I think I'd be fine if that was the extent of the Classics vehicles, although the more the merrier
                      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

I definitely want one of these! I'm annoyed with the dragon-head though. I take it this means I have to buy a separate Jet-Sled just to get the griffin-head, then? I am, however, totally stoked that the missiles actually launch. SWEEEEEEET!! I like that it comes with Man-At-Arms, but holy F-ing crap, I HATE that ponytail!! I would've rather had a MAA with just his regular helmet.

:stinky::stinky::stinky::stinky::stinky::stinky::s tinky::stinky::stinky::stinky:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X