MOTU Lego!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Lego!!!

These are customs, but man are they amazing!

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

A couple of guys on ebay (probably brick-link too) have those custom prints that you could apply on your minings. The rest of the parts are from some of the official sets that LEGO has been releasing recently which also you could find individually at Bricklink. Which also reminds, I should do mine at one of point, but just been way too busy with the other projects with the limited time that I have on my hands.

BTW, I've heard a rumor that Megabloks could release a MOTU line after it's been bought my Mattel.

Comment

Yeah, I heard that too. Too bad that Megabloks suck though. I think their minifigs are terrible.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, they feel cheap to me even though some of their figs pack lots of details, however let's see if they can actually pull the MOTU line nicely, or trash it!

Those are very cool, but I'm waiting for MOTU Imaginext! I mean, many of the piece are already available.

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
        Yeah, I heard that too. Too bad that Megabloks suck though. I think their minifigs are terrible.
        sorry,but you're wrong there.....the Call of Duty line is amazing
        Attached Files

Comment

• Draego-Man
          Draego-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Meh. Different strokes...

• teemu81
          teemu81 commented
          Editing a comment
          megabloks mini figures are way better than lego....they are super-posable too

• Barbecue17
          Barbecue17 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, the call of Duty stuff is really impressive, at least the figures and accessories. I can't really comment on the vehicles as much as I'm not too familiar with them.

They are very impressive.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X